Please consider brushing your teeth

please consider brushing your teeth

Attached: 1639716306057.jpg (1887x1287, 356K)

my teeth are already transparent its too late to start brushing now

I brush my teeths twice a day but I eat a lot of sugar and drink diet energy drinks, I feel like my teeth will rot if I keep it up.

Attached: 16537177277812.jpg (720x835, 187.66K)

Same, but I think as long as you're being viligant about rinsing with water after drinking acidic drinks, it should be fine. My teeth would probably be slightly less yellow if I had cut these terrible drinks out of my diet like a year ago.

If my teeth ever get that bad I'm going to have them all taken out and have a full set of Austin Powers teeth put in. Yeah, baby!

Attached: Austin-Powers-Teeth-Official.jpg (317x500, 39.67K)

Your teeth look like burnt corn.
Unironically, how do people let their teeth get this bad? You have to be drinking and eating a fuckton of sugary and acidic foods/drinks and simply never brushing for this to happen. The only thing I could think of as an excuse is depression, but this is just causing another shitty issue for yourself.

>my teeth are already transparent
it's over isn't it?

same but i dont brush my teeth at all. cbf. gonna kill myself before 25 so i dont care about longevity

No you won't. I'm going to be 26 this year, and I thought about killing myself every damn day then years ago.

>Brush once every 2 or 3 days
>Drink a ton of energy drinks
>Never had a cavity
>Don't even really get bad breath

Imagine having shit mouth genes

Attached: 1528395544299.jpg (610x517, 65.68K)

I went to the dentist a few months ago, for the first time in over a decade. She scraped my gums for nearly an hour but I had no cavities whatsoever despite not brushing for months at a time and eating sweets every day.

How much water do you drink?
btw did you know it's actually worse to drink an acidic drink then instantly brush than it is to wait a few hours? You should always rinse with water after drinking/eating acidic things.

genetically lucky barley need to brush

I'm not believing you unless you kissu me user!

Attached: 1647754250002.gif (533x299, 1.51M)

I smoke meth dude
I don't think brushing my teeth is gonna help that much

I'm under the impression that a lot of it is dependent on your saliva but idk if that's bullshit or not

It would explain why some people can brush daily and still have fucked teeth while I'm over here chilling

A decent amount but it's always sparkling water

Saliva movement and water intake is probably far more important than brushing.

Always seems to be that people with recurring dry mouth have really fucked teeth

i'm almost 40 and have never had a single cavity or significant dental problem. perfectly straight teeth as well.
i've brushed once a day since i was a kid, no floss unless i have something stuck in my teeth.

Attached: 50.jpg (222x305, 44.11K)

kek
Luckily for you, you will probably die before it gets to that point. Thats what im bankin on

Yeah it's something to do with saliva. I have fucked teeth (like 5 root canals and counting) despite having impeccable tooth care routines and not consuming much sugar. Dentist said it's just bad luck and that I have to keep up the routine because otherwise my teeth will be super fucked.

wtf is with that brown stuff