>hes been clean for 3 years
>last week told me he did a line of coke
>was super fucking angry at him, but glad it wasnt anything worse
>ffw to last 2 days
>randomly broke one of our kitchen chairs
>for the past 2 days he hasnt slept
>all night hes been pacing through the house giggling to himself
>saying he hears voices talking to him

Im pretty sure he is back on meth and i dont know what to do. On one hand, I refuse to live with him like this again. I wont let him put me what he put me through as a kid again. On the other if i throw him out hell get worse and probably end up killing himself. We rent from my grandmother, and I ask anyone for help i know for sure that they will tell grandma and she will kick him out. I dont know what to do bros. Hes the only family I have.

Attached: 1C97AD59-493F-4F6A-BEAB-93EAB77B5DAD.jpg (400x400, 51.38K)

what happened to the other thread?

Pick a story and stick to it fag

I realized im retarded for thinking its schizophrenia and that i was lying to myself about him being on drugs

let him be, you arent responsible for him. dont kick him out but worry about yourself

Hes in his room laughing to himself right now. I have class tomorrow and cant even sleep. If he destroys everything in the house i have to do something.

ask him if he's okay and if he needs anything

I did earlier today he just is spacing out and then giggling and shit. I feel the way i felt when i was 16 and him and mom where on meth. I cant deal with this shit

Dude if I were you i'd beat him within an inch of his life. He should be happy that your his brother. I wouldn't be able to put up with that bullshit.

I couldnt do that. He just left for cigarettes (i think hes going out to the car to smoke more) im trying to decide on weather to call the police. I dont know what to do. This is the first time in my life i have been in a situation like this and have had nobody to turn to.

Focus on larger problems.

They call me the gloveless nazi puncher.

It started back in government class. I punched a nazi flag taped to the wall, and my fist broke clean through the plaster. I wasn't wearing my leather gloves but I didn't even bleed. My classmates cheered and said "you're the gloveless nazi puncher!" and they've called me that ever since.

My homeroom teacher now asks me to stand guard by the door while everyone sits down. "You're keeping us safe!" she says as I make sure nazis don't enter the classroom. I plan to continue keeping people safe in college while I pursue my bachelor's.

so what did you do ? did you call the police ?

im sorry about him, go to sleep

Methodone is made for situations like this

only thing you can do is pressure him to make him fell bad about it, i assume you can't put him through rehab for whatever reason, tell him if he keeps trashing the house he will get kicked out, honestly you should worry about your own life more than his, even if he is your only family it's better than being dragged down with him

This isn't therapy fag. Go do meth with him, then you'll have something in common and maybe he won't rape you

I didnt. I talked to my uncle and he said i could come over if i felt unsafe. Im going to try sitting with him for a while.

Thanks

I was trying to get him to see a doctor today he wouldnt

>this isnt therapy
First time on the board?

It goes together idiot. Schioz love drugs and alcohol. I realize I was mentally fucked and smarter than all of my peers by 14. Started everything you can think of to dumb myself down and it made everything worse. Now its clown existence

I used to go on before but it's so filled with faggots that i can't stand it anymore

Whatever. He isnt like this when hes sober. He was acting the same way when he was on drugs before

You care enough to love about him and hate him with such intensity at the same time. Weird

>hate him
???
What?

I also have a cooky ass brother, but younger. I basically refuse to live with him, because our Dad expects me to work, but allows him to reapply several times for disability. My brother has been in trouble, on drugs, etc. He gets super bored here, then becomes a pest. He steps out the door outside every 5 minutes to hit his vape, even when its freezing cold. When I'm in the kitchen making myself food, he hovers over me, staring, doing nothing, just stands right next to me while I'm trying to prepare something. Basically, my Father, rescuing this dip shit from jail, has made two losers. If my brother didnt live here, then I would have a job. Now I lay around here, just like him, and wait for case management to find me a job and housing, because I don't want to find another low wage 13/H job only to save money, then still be stuck living here. Not worth the stress. Although I feel terrible that my Father has to deal with these offspring that he had with my Mother, if Dad kicks me out, then he has to kick my brother out. My Dad knows what he did, having my shithead brother move into this house, but he will never acknowledge it. Now he has two squatters flopping around this flop house that he previously swore that he would never support. Hoping that we are taken by the divine will and mercy of the Good Lord soon, because I cant tolerate this misery any longer.