To Women

To Women,

I resent you, because you can't imagine yourself being in the wrong. The more you argue it, the less true it becomes. And the more i realize i just want nothing to do with you.

user

Addendum:
Do you think this world is just fixably unjust or unfixably unjust? And if it is fixable, what fix would make it more just?

Last Thread:
Song of The Day:
youtu.be/NqAOGduIFbg

Attached: 1645713342986.jpg (588x800, 120.33K)

I don't want you to lick my ass, i want the CAT to lick my ass. Your cat.

Dude, legitimately what the fuck are you talking about?

You know exactly what im talking about, baby boy.

No, I really don't. Why do you want animals to give you rimjobs and why do you want to tell me about it?

Oh yeah and it goes without saying you should fucking blow me.

Because it feels good.

I'll make you cum like a firetruck. You're gonna love my dick-sucking lips ;)

Faggots have no shame on this board. They just open a conversation asking to fuck my cat.

You dont want your dick sucked? I know a lot of "straight" boys like you who moan like girls thanks to my warm mouth.

Even better if you dont shower and your cock smells (:

Also i never said i wanted to fuck your cat, i want a rimjob from your cat! :p

Why this schizo cat hates me so much?

Attached: switchingchannelskon.jpg (934x1000, 338.57K)

Pal, why are you really here?
if you can't figure it out, when it's spelled out in every post, then theres no saving you.

Pipebombs!!!!!!

Thanks user, if my threads didn't put me on a glowie list before, now i can be sure.

Because your gay moon rune chinese comics are not a valid replacement for a functioning personality, whore.

To Women,

I resent you, because you can't imagine yourself being in the wrong. The more you argue it, the less true it becomes. And the more i realize i just want nothing to do with you.

user

Addendum:
Do you think this world is just fixably unjust or unfixably unjust? And if it is fixable, what fix would make it more just?

Why did you reply to my post with a copy paste? was this a misclick?

Wait, how did you actually repost this without triggering the bot? You didnt change the text, this is a subset of my reply. It shouldn't let you post this should it?

OP Here.

To Women,

GET PREGNANT.

user

Attached: 380d9760311b95dfa21f507d220695b5.28.jpg (600x337, 32.94K)

I believe its in women genetics to purposefully avoid responsibilities as much as they can. I wouldnt blame them, as they unluckily were born as the lower race.

imagine being as big of a faggot as OP. approximately 4 billion women exist and he makes a post addressing all of them about how much he resents them for all being wrong in some vague undefined way. OP just because you have had bad experiences with shitty women doesn't mean that all 4 billion women are shitty, you are just a faggot.