Should I get a trans prostitute instead to lose my v card?

Should I get a trans prostitute instead to lose my v card?

Attached: 1648615118152.jpg (768x1024, 97.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exsurinternet.com/wp-content/gallery/Elza/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If youre into that, ahead

no, get a trans gf instead. prostitutes are a waste, and honestly if you get a trans prostitute high likelihood you get AIDS. do not do anal with a prostitute period.

>get a trans gf

just as difficult as getting a cis gf. trannies have standards too, thanks to the internet simps who inflate their egos.

that's not a tranny, that's tomboy-chan.

You should get a rape and either get off with that or off yourself with that

How do you get simps as a dumb bpd tranny :c

Niiiice bait! You've got EVERYTHING in there!

shut the fuck up, tripfag. go talk to your discord simps.

Are you homosexual? Then sure, but if not why would you even want to fuck a male ass hole. I might just be old but if you are gay you are gay and if you are not you are not. Or maybe bi, you sound like you might be a faggot though

Attached: 9B1FDDB8-2342-475D-BF71-10CBB926C55F.jpg (910x510, 105.84K)

If that's a she, and I've got no idea, she'd do better as a "tomboy" dressing boyishly, also it would be cute. But the programmer socks, flashing underwear, all that sort of shit, that's all classic troonery. But people fuck with this board posting troons as women and women as troons so much, who can fucking tell?

Ultimately doesn't matter. People don't wannt fuck troons, because they are troons. No other reason is needed. So good news! You don't have to worry about "passing", we still don't want you either way! That's a weight off your mind, eh? You can go back to filling it with sissy hypno.

gtfo, stop trying to be cute. You're literally mimicking what we hate about cis women. It least if you're going to pretend to be a woman, try to do something right with that gender

she's an old-school chan slut. real woman.

exsurinternet.com/wp-content/gallery/Elza/

I don't have any desu? Most the people I talk to are in relationships or mtf. I don't get why people think I have an army of simps.
Ok?

back to Any Forums i don't care about your problems, go back to...

^

What's lgbt? I only post on /tttt/

Attached: boomer_boymoder.png (512x512, 248.74K)

wait... emale? You're an incel too? :O

no that creature is playing pretend. a monster who acts cute.

wait, emale is actually a monster? She's been nice to me but we're just good friends. My only hope at finding love is dating a tranner because no cis woman will touch me with a 10 ft. pole

BPDemons are "nice" to everyone.

Not really. I could get fucked pretty easy if I go on dating apps. But I want my first time to be with the person ment for me.
like my monster can :D
I think I know who you are bro. Sip
Not really. Do you see how hard I go on sophie sometimes lol

I just lost the game because of your shitty image.

emale... I NOW KNOW ;=; but you already knew I was an incel. Yes, sips indeed. I didn't know you were a robot

Fuck you made lose too

Keyword: """nice"""

Stupid, childish nigger.