Most robots couldn't handle a latina gf

Most robots couldn't handle a latina gf

Attached: lhqy78go9ol41_jpg.png (640x696, 609.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/kclBnbejwYY?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's a stupid whore. tits or gtfo

seeing people as beautiful as this makes me wonder if i'm even human. it's like they are a completely different species and i was something concocted from a sewer. why live?

black girls be like "whiteboys couldn't handle me"
wtf does that even mean, do i need to be able to lift you up or something

Attached: 3CEDB57A-D2D5-411C-B595-CFD4CBDA5815.jpg (1920x1280, 960.68K)

No shit, they hate quiet stuttering autists.
Same thing with black women which is why I laugh so hard anytime ANY board on this fucking site tries to sell me on them.

If I punched her in the face she would cry, what are you talking about?

i think it means you cant sexually satisfy her. its just some stupid shit fat women use to make themselves feel better usually.

>it means you cant sexually satisfy her
No. Latinas are insane and want a hypermasculine boyfriend and will slap you around and throw their weight around all the time. They sense and hate weakness and will treat weak men accordingly. It never ends well. You have to be "macho" to date one.

it snot worth it to compare yourself to others, especially influencers, in this day and age. There's too much alteration to appearances for it to be worth it. i just ended up deleting all my social media because i found myself doing that but in a social sense. made me depressed to see some at a party that i wasnt invited to.

oh ok. there arnt any latinas in my country so thats interesting. sounds horrible desu. only time ive heard "you cant handle me" was in the sexual context of fat women

not that you would want to

>seeing people as beautiful as this
She had a nice body, but her face was nothing special, if not outright ungainly. Still, bodies can be honed, so it's not like the playing field is completely tipped against us in terms of physical appearance.

i disagree, i think she is around an 8(personal preference obviously). i would assume most robots are 3-5.

Ah my bad. I forgot to add that it's the reason why she takes pictures from all these angles and usually makes these faces. Her face really isn't anything special at all.

Her tits are fake and she wears insane amounts of make up and uses an insane amount of filtering.

Not saying she isn't attractive - but she's boosted herself to crazy lengths when you see her online most of the time.

Attached: FCkaYZrVgAAymWZ.jpg (1024x686, 66.71K)

well OP most robots cant handle a pet gecko

i havent seen another pic of her so that dosnet mean much rn, whats her name?

name is neekolul

I have been with my Latina gf for a year and a half now. She is a sweet angel and my little princess.

most robots couldn't get a gf period

post a cuter latina next time

Attached: zoomer_latina.jpg (640x640, 110.37K)

that's weird.

youtube.com/shorts/kclBnbejwYY?feature=share