Anyone else like seeing get killed? knowing that they can no longer annoy the rest of society just warms my heart

anyone else like seeing get killed? knowing that they can no longer annoy the rest of society just warms my heart.

Attached: taunting after kill.webm (640x480, 1.91M)

imagine how their family felt

shouldn't raise such a bitch next time

Attached: fighting a grappler 2mb.webm (566x396, 1.91M)

Lol that guy is so rich, now he's in prison =)

i'd send him gift cards for his bravery

Attached: 1564871259891.webm (480x852, 954.44K)

I don't like seeing anyone getting killed, however the act for some fucking reason interests me.

What would their family think, how would their loved ones react to this catastrophe, how would my family react if I fucking died.

Then I make a dark joke and move the fuck on.

Attached: DRIFT.webm (960x540, 1.05M)

why the fuck did i just watch both of these

Lol some guy somewhere is getting beheaded right now

it's hilarious how nobody wanted to step in and try helping

Satan is torturing me btw

100% proven fact

cause its entertaining watching them cause their own downfall. have a few more but gotta convert them to 4chans shit format.

Attached: woman train suicide.webm (640x360, 434.46K)

>tried blocking a bullet with a pillow
out of sight out of mind

if only i could be so brave

no one even looks over wtf
people are standing less than a metre away ignoring it

Why do asians show 0 emotions or concern even when someone is murdered right infront of them ?

tis the average day in bugland

>anyone else like seeing get killed?
Lately? Yes. I'm so sick and tired of the world that seeing people get killed warms my heart.
There was a time where this kind of thing used to make sad.

>the way he dances off
Didnt realize this was ylyl

Attached: 5720BE9F-61CF-4FEB-8A19-B27BDDACAF31.gif (160x160, 810.59K)

How old is this video?
I thought in almost all countries they force trains to go slow near platforms to dissuade suicidal people?

Really it's probably about causing greater suffering for the ones that jump in front of trains, so they die slow.

Asians are called "bugs" for a reason. Well, that's one of the reasons, anyway.

>Really it's probably about causing greater suffering for the ones that jump in front of trains, so they die slow
this.

And so it should be.
Do you realise how much of an inconvenience it is to everyone else when someone an hero's on the railway? There are plenty of other ways that won't inconvenience other people. Your life may have been worthless, but the one good thing you can do is not bother everyone else that still has to live, with your cringey attention-seeking finalsperg

That's one sad little man.
At least incels and weebs keep it online

This guy is all kinds of hilarious failure
i'd like to meet him, not to do harm to him but just to point and laugh