I want a friend group. people here with one, how did you get it?

i want a friend group. people here with one, how did you get it?

Attached: 83636473.jpg (828x906, 770.4K)

Righty boy so sexy make many group

Attached: 1647375584238.jpg (1536x2048, 495.31K)

Talk to randoms on soc?

Attached: happy.jpg (251x201, 7.59K)

soc is for normalfaggot (literal fags) hookups

By being funny and racist, I did a comedic racist show and met other funny racists and became part of their friend groups and invited some of my friends into it too.

miyoko if mixed

Miyoko is mixed tho lol

that will just get you individuals, not a friend group
i'm black, so, racist people wouldnt want to be my friend

I met someone on soc the other day after going there for the first time. We played l4d2 together it was nice

>i'm black, so, racist people wouldnt want to be my friend
You are right, I am just giving my experience

I'm being 100% serious, racist people especially on the internet don't really care what race you are as long as you're cool. I'm racist but I know a bunch of minorities who are fun to be around/listen to. And it doesn't have to be because you have self-hatred problems like many non-nigger blacks have.

Who knows, maybe they would like to have a black friend so they can say their jokes are okay because they got the pass. Whether or not you would want to give them one is another question that could ruin your experience entirely.

There's servers and group chats on there as well.

well thanks anyways
idk i think for myself id just be depressed in a friend group of racists, even if they did accept me as "one of the good ones". constantly hearing my race talked bad about and being the butt of everyones jokes does not sound fun
yeah i don't wanna be the token pickme black friend, i just want a group of equals who talk and play games and stuff together, augh why is it so hard to find
servers always have premade cliques though and are impossible to talk in when you aren't a popular or extremely sociable person

Attached: 83647383.jpg (828x1038, 551.45K)

oh iris if finally posting mixed race girls instead of just pale girls. this is a step forward in self-love

>augh why is it so hard to find
because you have autism

>idk i think for myself id just be depressed in a friend group of racists, even if they did accept me as "one of the good ones". constantly hearing my race talked bad about and being the butt of everyones jokes does not sound fun
I see where you're coming from. It also depends on the group. My group of friends are all autistic racist gamers but I'm literally one of the few white people. Mostly everyone else is hispanic or southeast asian.

Not really, just say one or two things a day and eventually someone will recognize your name and start talking to you directly.
Can't really avoid talking to groups if your goal is to get a friend group.

I have two sets of friends. I rarely see them anymore. One set are former co-workers. The other set is my gf's friends.

I don't rally have stand alone friends.

I dont have any friends, only surface level acquaintances. A lot of people know me, we greet each other when we see us on the street and maybe Ive drunken a beer or two with one of these guys in the past but I still have no real friends. I have no one that I can call when I have problems, or just text to hang out. Nobody wished me a happy birthday. Everyone I know may or may not like me, but they all have their own friend groups that got formed in their childhoods. My childhood friends are all dumb farmer idiots who I couldnt connect with anymore as I grew up. I have trouble making new friends because I never initiate any conversation with anybody, which might come off as being uninterested, but the reality is that Im just introverted, shy and I have social anxiety. Im lonely man

Hi Iris.
protip: Do not dress like MJ. She dresses retarded. That will not attract good friends.