What is the robot-approved mcdonald's meal?

What is the robot-approved mcdonald's meal?
I like the nuggets but they're always a bit overpriced for what you get. Starting to fall out of love with big macs too, even whoppers are better

Attached: borgor.jpg (800x1104, 133.75K)

I always get a mcdouble and a junior and put em together. Pretty good value for the price and tasty. Nuggies too expensive nowadays.

10 or 20 pc with a frozen coke, maybe a sundae or mcflurry sometimes

mcdonald's is just pink slime in between terrible buns

much like when i fuck your mom

That sounds cozy

you're not a robot if you're not vegan. i'm sorry you are too retarded to understand this.

2 big macs by themselves with a milkshake or coke but the milkshakes there are pretty hit or miss

This, becoming vegan helps when ur transitioning

im getting nuggies way more often because the last few times i got the mcchicken they didnt taste that great

Why eat McDonald's? It tastes quite bad and I can pay a little more for burgers that are substantially better than that.

vegan men tend to have higher testosterone levels on average so i'm not too sure about that. regardless, you are no different to normie npcs if you knowingly inflict suffering on innocent animals. that same lack of empathy is why robots become robots in the first place. don't be a hypocrite. go vegan.

McDonald's is one of the few widespread 24 hour establishments which is why it's a good candidate for robot food.

>McDonald's
>robot food
does not compute. go vegan.

>24 hour establishment
True. Sadly the one near me isn't though.

Holy based. Posturing vegan faggot BTFO.

your shilling and baiting isn't fooling anyone

your non-argument isn't an argument either. there is no logical or moral justification for consuming animal products. so called "robots" of all people should know this. i get this is modern day Any Forums though so anyone can be a robot these days, but you are a hypocrite if you think it's okay to derive pleasure from the suffering of another being when it is absolutely unecessary.

>there is no logical
People need meat, vegans are always malnourished
>moral justification
lol

Fuck off scandi, stop trying to groom

When I was around five years old, omy Kindergarten class went on a field trip to a mall (welcome to 'Murica) and we stopped to eat at McDonalds.

I remember getting the chicken nuggets because they looked the tastiest. When I got them I bit into one and started gagging at how terrible it tasted. So what I did was nibble on the coating around the nuggets (the only good part) so that afterward I was left with a bunch of white circles.

Never went to McDonald's again.

>People need meat
unscientific. the world's largest health organization agrees that a plant-based diet is suitable and healthy for all stages of life
>vegans are always malnourished
read above
>lol
more non-arguments.
i will once you stop calling yourself a robot.

>the world's largest health organization agrees that a plant-based diet is suitable and healthy for all stages of life
Oh, ok. you're a Any Forumstard pretending to be a vegan. I see now.

Attached: 1628990171372.gif (254x196, 1.8M)

I live in texas, so Whataburger is always a much better option. McDonalds does have better nuggies though.

I wanted to kill someone when I went to Texas for the first time and tried whataburger after hearing it hyped up all my life. It was a horrendously mediocre burger and I would not eat there if I had any other option.
Texans just jerk it off like it's some amazing place

Last night I got double cheeseburger meal with coke and 20 nuggies.
I've been putting on weight lately and have a bit of a belly now, I'm almost 30 and care less about it.

Attached: 1617930104316.jpg (580x563, 236.46K)

a couple mcdoubles
remove the bread if watching your weight but still need a quick thing of food. throw the extra patties under one bun. not good for you, but not the worst thing for you if you just want fat/protein.

if it still existed, a couple jalapeno mcdoubles. best food item they ever had.

t b h the regular burger isn't great, but it is better than McDonald's imo. The premium burgers are really good though. Whataburger has a great patty melt.

Scandi is a literal postop troon, dont indulge him

Lol user u r not a scientist, u have no idea what is good for u....

:(

>don't indulge intellectual discussions
now that's some normie tier denialism right there
are you vegan? because i doubt you know what's best for your body either. enjoy your early death by heart disease.