What makes people racist bros?

Even my white friends are a bit racist when we hang out e.g. they will assume I know every rap song ever made and act surprised when I don't know what song they're referencing.

Attached: xw5s66dgcg7z.png (553x506, 74.54K)

That's so stupid it's kind of funny. Sadly I feel like they don't see you as an individual if they say actually think that about you

You sound young. The real racism starts in the adult world when the whites you meet have had years experiencing niggers chimping out. Get ready

wish i knew, even my best friend in elementary school would make fun of my hair every chance she got. wish people accepted people who are different

Attached: 16.jpg (244x234, 18.5K)

It's casual learned racism. They probably don't realize that they're doing it.

There's ironic racism, and there's unir9nic racism. Unironic is the people that run over black people pjust because they are black. Ironic is when we say racial slur shit, but in all honestly we don't hate black people, or any other race for that matter! ...Except for kites, they can burn.

Attached: 1648047870526.jpg (750x743, 53.28K)

>they will assume I know every rap song ever made
That's not racist. That's stereotyping. If they were racist, they wouldn't even be talking to you.

burn kites, exterminate juice, race car now.

Attached: 9ad18844e16eb37e8161101c83508ca5.jpg (499x447, 28.32K)

Why do blacks come on this board crying about racism? Racism isn't real fuck off.

Black attacks and getting away with it.
Stats and blatant corruption don't lie

>what makes people rascist

pattern recognition

By being around blacks and other non whites and seeing how they behave, the least racist people in the country have never interacted with blacks or any other race they only see them on TV, this has been proven with studies.

Because they are all narcissists

It's not racist, you are racist.

There is nothing incorrect with stating a higher percent of Africans listen to rap then whites. The only reason it feels offensive to you is because of you view rap music as inferior. If i said "classical music is for white's", that would not be offensive to white's but instead blacks. Because classical music is seen as higher class. The reason why classical music = good and rap = bad, has nothing to do with the music and instead is based on the race of the people who play it.

People make assumptions based on constant and consistent information. Media portrays black people with rap music either in the background or being listened to.
They probably just haven't met many people like you, or of your ethnicity. Either that or they talk about rap often enough to the point it became normalized in their friend group, so somebody not knowing about it derails the conversation.
Not racist.

Racism is real but it's directed towards whites.

>Racism isn't real fuck off.

They call me the gloveless nazi puncher.

It started back in government class. I punched a nazi flag taped to the wall, and my fist broke clean through the plaster. I wasn't wearing my leather gloves but I didn't even bleed. My classmates cheered and said "you're the gloveless nazi puncher!" and they've called me that ever since.

My homeroom teacher now asks me to stand guard by the door while everyone sits down. "You're keeping us safe!" she says as I make sure nazis don't enter the classroom. I plan to continue keeping people safe in college while I pursue my bachelor's.

That's not racist. What you're asking is why do stereotypes exist.

Why do you think they exist?

Attached: building7.gif (320x180, 1.76M)

I just really hate niggers. The kind that walk around and spew indecency, spout gibberish English and try and steal people's shoes. I was almost robbed by some thug niggers getting gas at a gas station when I was 19 and I guess that was the catalyst. I'm pretty racist now. I don't mind a handful of niggers if they're polite, but when they start showing up in big groups there's always problems. Another thing that makes me mad is that I'm supposed to be grateful for diversity when I don't feel grateful at all and would really prefer niggers and beeners stop having so many kids. I don't want more cars on the road it takes me 35 minutes to get to work as it is. Thanks for attending my Ted talk I'll get off my soap box now.

don't forget the schizo meds honey

Any Forums fags sit around beating off to the color of their own skin. They literally upload DNA to glowies just so they can brag about their nazi ancestors. Narcissism doesn't even begin to describe the white man.

So narcissistic they have a low crime rate