Is it normal for someones hands to look like this?

is it normal for someones hands to look like this?

Attached: skeleton.jpg (2983x3746, 1.61M)

You have marfans disease look it up retard.

marfan syndrome nigga? is that u?

Man I am drunk but you are one Alien ass mfer

Those are cute girly hands. Either that or they are faggy man hands.

i was checked for it and the doctors said i didn't have it

kek

i am a man and not gay

def not normal but im a lanklet as well and my hands are similar. cut your naisl though bro

Attached: IMG-3677.jpg (1098x1536, 462.2K)

Are you both anorexic?

based fellow alien fingers

no i just dont eat as much as i should. was a fat kid growing up and workkekd out and dieted for years from like 18 to 22 and now im just a skelly
based fellow alient fist bump

yeah if your names nosferatu lmao

im 125 pounds and 5'11. underweight but not too much

Mine arent long but I am a lanklet

Attached: E83FCC5C-817B-4A91-B2AF-1E676FA744E9.jpg (2268x4032, 1.32M)

did they do a genetic/blood test? get a second opinion either way

lol

no not a genetic test, heart scans and eye tests. a lot of people have marfan features, im pretty sure a lot of the features of it are very common in the general population. do you have it?

you should ask for genetic testing. they were looking for the common things that fuck up marfans sufferers but things can change over time and they should keep an eye on them. I'm studying the heart.

i don't think they would refer me to have one now since they did the scans of my heart and they were treating me like i was being a hypochondriac for going to them about it. would have to pay for one to be done privately and i think they can be quite pricey

>they were treating me like i was being a hypochondriac for going to them about it.
if they refuse ask for another doctor. you can literally just switch doctors and find one that doesnt treat you like a piece of shit.

yeah i probably will at some point, i only had the echocardiogram a year and a half ago, had many many ECG's and a 24 hour heart monitor like 2 months ago. all came back completely normal

Yoooooo hand post time

Im a dude btw im not a tranny

Attached: Snapchat-1338749522.jpg (1320x2560, 497.14K)

>SCP-096 HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT
>REPEAT SCP-096 HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT

Wrong website fucktard, reddit is this way

that's a vlad hand if i ever saw one

probably has brooding sex with all the alt-e-goth-girls