Oneitis has a new boyfriend

>oneitis has a new boyfriend
>at this point I dont really give a shit, I already told her I liked her, she rejected me, im over it and have realized it will never happen in this life
>still hangout with her on occasion
>the last time we hungout she brought along her boyfriend and some of her other friends
>I think she must of have told him that I had a thing for her because it seems like this guy just immediately hated me
>starts talking down to me, basically nitpicking every little thing I say and trying to make me seem retarded
>brush it off
>oneitis starts doing this too
>starts giving me this smug fucking attitude, talking in a tone i'd never heard from her before.
>this goes on for like an hour, im constantly being shit on for everything that I say
>starting to lose my nerve, realize I might have an autistic meltdown if this goes on any longer
>stand up from the table tell everyone im going to get a drink and ill be right back
>leave the bar and go home

Shes texted me a bunch since and I havent responded.
Did I sperg? I feel like this was a better way to deal with the situation than outright having a full autistic meltdown.

Attached: colonel.jpg (500x500, 21.94K)

NED SCISSOR 69

What did she text you

>some guy you never met shit on you for a couple hours
>you went home and cried about it
yea u lost

Have you asked if they're in the market for a cuck?

I can't blame you for bailing. No one likes getting talked down by some rando they've just met, much less when he's your oneitis's bf. Maybe stop hanging out with her for a while until she breaks up with him.

just asking why I didnt come back and if I was mad at her.

Congratulations, you still have some self-respect left. You can start rebuilding it by dropping this toxic bitch from your life.

Do not respond. She does not deserve your respect.

You're a pussy. You should have done the same thing back to them and excused yourself, saying you're off to meet someone else.

Apologize to her RIGHT NOW.
Beg for forgiveness and promise you'll lick her cunt squeaky clean every night if she'll just let you back into her life.

your own damn fault really

>im over it
>still hangout with her on occasion
Seems a little inconsistent. After she rejected you, you should have just moved on. Otherwise you're making yourself a pathetic orbiter and you're going to end up being the third wheel more and more often, which you hopefully learned isn't a very fun role.

Tell her her boyfriend was annoying you and you had better things to do

nah im not really the type to shit on people, even when they shit on me. I used to do that a lot and realized it only made me look like a fucking loser. Id much rather just dip and cut them out of my life entirely without any closure

>oneitis has a new boyfriend
i stopped reading there. move the fuck on nigger.

i'd just text her back that she was being rude and her bf was rude and leave it at that

if she leaves you on read, never speak to her again

that's how it is in 2022

oh, and i guess i should clarify; if she responds but that response isn't some form of an apology, still never speak to her again

okay i kept reading.
>Did I sperg? I feel like this was a better way to deal with the situation than outright having a full autistic meltdown.
i'm a sperg but i think you did the right thing user. you lasted longer than i would have in a situation like that, and i do think i've been in similar situations before.

Nah dude you did the right thing. Never message her again.

it does and you did the right thing

they know it, they don't need it explained to them

That's good advice.
The point is to let her know he knows, you moron. How she acts in return is the important part.

I do agree with you. But I really dont mind hanging out with her and the guys she dates, we're usually in a big group of mutual friends so I never really feel like im the third wheel. This girl and I have been friends for a very long time, we met each other when we were kids. She was a friend long before I ever became infatuated with her, so hanging out as just friends is pretty normal for me. Just kinda sad she treated me that way, seemingly to appear cool in front of her boyfriend.

reply "yeah you were being annoying and rude" and nothing else, don't reply to her next message.

Normally I think Any Forums is too quick to suggest cutting ties, but in this case cutting her off is fine. She revealed herself to be a snake.

Attached: 1648537743463.webm (434x656, 332.88K)

it's an open invitation for her to try to gaslight him into interacting with her again or thinking it was his fault (you're too sensitive, etc.) when he doesn't need that shit
he's acted decisively and resolutely and it would be foolish to turn back on that
he doesn't owe her anything, "moron"

That would only work if you're as stupid as you

you sound a lot like the kind of person op's describing right now

I think you are both wrong and retarded to boot

If you really are close friends and have been for a long time, then why not just tell her that she was being rude? It's not weird to say that if you have a long history of being friends. Just tell her that she was being rude to you and that it made you feel bad so you left.

It doesn't have to be more complicated than that

k, but calling it now, if he reestablishes contact she's either going to downplay it or get teary eyed and soppy with no genuine remorse,
and what's gonna happen when op hangs out with them again? the same damn thing
don't buy it unless she seriously questions the kind of person she is around this guy