I don't get it

I don't get it.

dat food tho

Attached: food-looks-good-though.webm (480x854, 1.89M)

He'll act like your dad and continue to pamper you and make all of your meals without you having to do anything, with the added bonus of him fulfilling your electra complex desires with sex.

im 30 now and while i still feel like a kid over the past few years ive started thinking about how i need to finally grow the fuck up about a few things in my life. i think many peoplpe go through this thought process and a proper diet is a big part of aging gracefully. for the younger posters here its hard to imagine you will ever ben 30 or 25 even but nobody can cheat age and your body will feel noticeably different aka worse as you age. as you age though you either continue with the shitty eating habits you had as a teen or 20s guy and likely get fat or nut up and hit the gym and cook for yourself to be as healthy as you can. being fit and healthy is fucking based and is key to enjoying yourlife especially the older you get.

amazing what kind of great man the eternal femoid can get if she doesn't jump on the cock carousel and only care for marriage after her 35 birthday

>dat food tho
slop for slaves

>I don't get it
Probably because the food. A 30+ yo man has probably learned to cook by now

this reminds of how much I hate people and how I ended up on this board but I am allowed to

he did not learn how to cook until his 30s, and thinks that this is the reason he is a good boyfriend compared to younger and more attractive men who don't have to wear hats.

i rarely let my gf cook im 23 and live alone shes 19 and lives with her parents
my kitchen is too small to cook with 2 people and i just dont like not being in control its really just more convenient since ill be chopping everything thrice her speed and not just stand around thinking what to do next
she does the dishes tho
its not cucked or pampering its what works best

That food doesn't look that good
Anyway it's because a 30+ man would feel very lucky to be with a girl that young, so he's going to put crazy amounts of effort in, such as doing all the cooking, to make sure she stays

>That food doesn't look that good

Yeah, all those tin foil containers give me a real "I stole this from the store room at Golden Corral so I could pretend I cooked it myself for my dumbass naive gf" vibe

I can't speak for all of us, but I did. All that money unspent on BS experiences, handbags, shoes, and vacations to places I don't care about paid for a lot of pro cooking classes. In fact I'm considering getting into cooking in my retirement (slated for when I'm 36)

>Anyway it's because a 30+ man would feel very lucky to be with a girl that young
>tfw 30+, haven't been successful with women until now, and it's mainly late-teen/20-something women that go for me
Did I fuck up somehow?

Attached: apu-apustaja-teddy-bear.png (716x1024, 374.87K)

>>tfw 30+, haven't been successful with women until now, and it's mainly late-teen/20-something women that go for me
Are you upset about this? Put a baby in one of them

>barely legal and early 20's girls want me
>did I fuck up
No you retard you fucking won.

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-But le 30-year-old man with a 20-something women is LE CREEPY PEDO!!!

its nice and all but why talk like this? why cant people just talk and format text properly w/o some fucking impendent in everything they do? u just know theyre americans by the social media and how they act its gross as fuck

>A 30+ yo man has probably learned to cook by now
That guy has horrible technique at everything he does. He can't cook for shit. It seriously looks like it's the first potato he's ever skinned

1. There's nothing more infuriating than an aryan presenting, smug spikkk
2. I assume in am*rikkka only old (30s) bitch niggers are able to cook.

Was it a recent occurrence that am*rikkkans status signal by going through the drive through for every corn syrup, saturated fat 'meal'???...

The key to enjoying life is killing kikes and niggers.
God needs planet aryan, already.

Kid, it's not cool or funny to echo enemy propaganda.

You're worse than those bitch made, nigger loving Boomers that post "imagine if the opposite was true" on pol.

I cooked like this at 21. Women are just embarrassing faggots that cant even cook an egg. OKG DADDY FOOD. Jesus christ

He knows what he's doing, and let me tell you. It's very based.

Attached: The_Architecht_Revealing_his_power_level.jpg (273x340, 34.86K)