What did you think of school?

what did you think of school?

Attached: img_1215.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

School was tight. All i did waa fuck around with my friends, cut class, take drugs and try to talk to girls. Also MMOs and Counter Strike. A whole lot of MMOs and Counter Strike

It was fun while it lasted but now Im done with it. For good probably

I think it's a necessary evil.
It's pretty shit, but it will expose you to a (safe enough) version of the real world.

A chill time I can never have back :(

I tried way to fucking hard because I'm a neurotic fuck and then dropped out of college so the good grades meant fuck all. I should have done what did if I wasn't a complete fuck up

I hated it at the time but I'm not even sure why. Work is 1000 times worse, you actually have to be productive and you actually have to interact with people and above all you actually have to go. In school you can do next to nothing, avoid everyone, and skip if you feel like it without consequence. Now knowing what work is like, I would gladly go back to school.

Waste of my fucking time. Didn't learn a thing worth learning that I couldn't have gotten on my own. Took me years to mentally recover from it.

I hated it with every fiber of my being, but looking back it was nice not to have so many expectations

Knowledge are always good, Some teacher are incredibly inspired and one can even change your life, friends, innocent friendships are beautiful.Unfortunaly, I'm an fugly freak so it was not quiet a good time for me, best day of my life was the day i finnished college application test (I did pretty good,but I dropped college right in the first day),I did really enjoy bicycling to school which i don't do anymore.So overall, it is the best time of life but not for me

I was just there.

Attached: 1642559837000.jpg (300x286, 9.94K)

It was shit but better than the current situation

Tried too hard and hated school. Wasted the best years of my life worrying about grades and playing vidya.

School sucked. I had "friends" who didn't value me at all and walked all over me. Two of them were girls who used to tease me and play with my emotions. The other guys were douchebags and used to hit me and call me ginger related insults frequently. This was almost 10 years ago and I still have emotional baggage from those lost abusive formative years.

I hated it, but it wasn't the school's fault. My parents didn't teach me any social skills, so I would have been miserable in any social setting.

Attached: birthday2.jpg (1280x960, 163.64K)

Waste of time.
I'm 29 years old.
High school should either not exit, or it should just be med prep.

Attached: 1647583370448.png (891x759, 198.03K)

It's been 8 years going on 9 for me.

Attached: 1610507615738.jpg (1024x683, 50.68K)

Roughly the same for me... Nothing has changed, nothing is the same.

so i had this "teacher" for some of my electives
instead of them being normal classes
we got binders of notes and worksheets to "teach ourselves" at our "own pace"
this always ended up in me doing other crap on one of the laptops all day (very rarely video games, but at one point i installed steam and rpg maker) and having to make up for it when exam time was close
was comfy though, desu

It was alright I guess. I don't remember much of elementary and middle school and I spent most of high school either ditching it or being asleep. Needless to say I got horrible grades but I don't remember what time I actually spent there being unpleasant. I goofed off, doodled in my notebooks, and read books. Despite being a terrible student a lot of teachers didn't seem to mind me and let me get away with a lot. One teacher in particular even trusted me enough to not steal anything that he let me just stay in class to nap while everyone else went off to an assembly. They were probably just happy I wasn't actively causing problems.

I remember lunch times in particular being comfy. I preferred sitting somewhere quiet by myself and people would occasionally come for a word or two before going on their way again. Sometimes people I was friendlier with would stay for a longer conversation. It wasn't that I didn't have any friends, it's more that the friends I did have were also people who ditched a lot so we were not often at school on the same days.

I just realised I had child dementia from the abuse I suffered as a kid, so I don't regret not making the most out of my youth because I know it wasn't my fault.

It is easier to get laid in school as a manlet, because girls assume you will have a growth spurt I think.
I never did, I am a turbo manlet.