Drinking

hows it going bros? slow day at work so got off early but got a customers number so decided to celebrate with a burger

Attached: IMG-3676.jpg (1104x1290, 414.3K)

Nice burger. A customer as in a lead or as in a woman?

thanksk bro! yeah its great ive ordered from here a few times and have loved it. a woman lol we were talking a bit while i served her and she left her number on the receipt and im probably gonna text her tomorrow morning after i sober up

I think I recognize that bottle! Long time no see my friend. Just finished my bottle of Jack, I'm working my way through the "regular" liquors and I'll eventually start on the more niche stuff. That is a nice looking borgar, where do you work that you can get green peppers on a bun?

I used to work as a line cook. The food industry is a tough gig but its pretty alright while you're young i think

For some reason i assumed you were a salesman

cheesr bro! its actually jalapenos lol i love a bit of heat in near everything i eat. you eating anything bro? or jjust drinking for now
ah how did you like it? ive never worked BOH i hear it can be tough but most people are passionate about it unlikke FOH. people have told me i should try sales because they think id be good at it and i think itd be fun but would be too draining full time

in terms of pay and stuff it was garbage. I got paid 15/hr and i worked 12 hour days 6 times a week. Its OK money, especially if you're fresh out of High school with no plan about the future and no money but i wasnt as passionate about it as some of my coworkers. And if you're in it for the money youre doing it wrong.

Sales are fun. You make way more money too.

yeah honestly i bitch about how annoying it can be to worrk foh but im sure its way better pay for far less stress and shit than BOH so i respect them and always do my best to buy them coffee or snacks. i cut down on my schedule so i have more free time so i can finally apply for proper jjobs again and im terrified and excited lol

You're a godsent. Usually it can get rough between foh and boh but there was always that one server kinda like you that went the extra mile that i liked.

Good luck on finding a job. You're gonna make it

Sup drunkbro. I'm taking the day off because I've been going too hard lately. Will resume drinking soon enough though.

Attached: 1647751296868.jpg (556x702, 75.14K)

yeah honestly my boh is super nice and accommodating. always giving us free food or whatever going out of their way so like it drives me nuts when another server decideds to buy some coffee for the day but doesnt include a few more for boh. idk ifs their money and its nice of them to spend it at all for us so i dont complain too much but i try to let them know boh could use a pick me up too next time. and thank bro! hope you andyours are healthy and happpy
sup bro! respect the discipline cheers to you and hope you get some of your health back!

jealous of borger
making my way through smirnoff and hoping it and the overproof dont run otu before friday

>so decided to celebrate with a burger
K

cheers! you eat anything bro?
its a simple yet tasty celebration bro!

ate some curry earlier but the drinking is already making me even fatter so im just drinking clears and ignoring the drunk munchies

fair enough what kkind of curry? i love me some spicy japanese curry with mrushrooms in it

Attached: arn.jpg (292x173, 4.72K)

idk
it was a tomato based curry. im not well versed on currys
curry slaps though
street shitting and its consequences have been amazing for dinner cuisine

i love me some indian curry too basmati rice is amaazing

>street shitting and its consequences have been amazing for dinner cuisine
what do you mean by this hahahaah

fekkin love a curry innit
gimme a lassi any day blud

Whats up just ate some dim sum for din and drinking some high life, might chill on the balcony with some turkey and cloves in a min

testing testosterone rph