30+ Thread

for those of you here that are 30 and older

how are you holding up?

Attached: 34655687678.png (329x153, 6.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRSYqdGqN6M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to die. That's how I'm originally holding up op you faggot

About to vacuum and mop a totally clean house because I'm an in-home aged care worker.

Boomers are legit crazy. They will clean their house because they'd be embarrassed if the person who gets paid to clean their house saw it at it's messiest.

i'm not, i'm just going through the motions.

Attached: pat basedman.gif (480x240, 378.07K)

Trying to avoid the pull of negative energies, focusing on constructive things. Hobbies, chores exercise. Avoiding engaging in low/petty behavior, obsessing over politics and the like.
youtube.com/watch?v=DRSYqdGqN6M

Terribly, why do you think I'm here?

Right now listening to music and feeling a little less lonely shitposting on Any Forums.

I know it's a very original post that you have never read before.

Pretty good. Might have an opportunity to make more money and get on track. Also fillipina qt who I video chat with regularly.

Hey, big Ed! How's that mayo treatment coming along?

All jokes asides, why does the age of these threads keep going up? It was 25+ when I was below 25. Now, that I'm 27, it's 30+.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 955.62K)

Pretty good, start a new job next week and moving to a new town. Refreshing change of pace.
I honestly owe a lot to you anons, some of the best friends Ive ever had as sad as that sounds. Nothing fake, just frank conversations and comfy threads

Attached: 3AD2BD10-3100-4F79-B830-A2E3BACD1C45.jpg (600x450, 47.55K)

im about ready to assassinate the president

Doing alright. My anxiety peaked some weeks ago. Almost gave into my old vices, but resisted for long enough for it to get better. Eating right, proper sleep, some light exercise, and mindful meditation. The suicide urges over being too old are subsiding. Getting better, yeah. Right now all is fine, except tinnitus. Will look into trade schools soon and probably going back into some vidya, it's no use being too hard with yourself. Still can't get over the fact I'll never own a home, but maybe I can afford a van or container one day.

What trade are you looking into, user? And what vidya?

i'm panicking, man. my life was NOT supposed to turn out like this. i'm running out of time and everything is wrong. FUCK

Either electrician, auto mechanic or some IT/Networking certs. Whatever takes my mind off things, no idea what people play these days, I miss Halo 3 mp.

Worst feeling isn't it? Don't fall for the it's over meme, but don't aim too high either.

I wouldn't call the people with whom I chat here friends, but If it works for you.

Yeah this also makes me feel less lonely and if it wasn't for this interaction I think I would end up having some desperation attack and would end up in a mental hospital or something like that. That or I would start going to bars to get drunk and try to find other drunk losers like me to be able to talk to someone.

>how are you holding up
30+. Bpd

Too many normies in 25+

I keep hearing about the "loneliness epidemic" but ive yet to meet actual absolute outcasts irl
>inb4 theyre hidden in their rooms
Maybe, but we used to have zeemaps for that.

Anons, whats your height, weight and body count?

How do you even know whos an outcast and whos not? Do you think that outcasts just walk around with a big sign 'i dont have any friends'