Is 5'10 tall or short??

is 5'10 tall or short??

Attached: pepe.jpg (859x516, 69.1K)

Exactly average male height in the US last I checked. Not a bad place to be but not the best either.

Yall complaining about height seems like just an excuse to not try with women as long as u aint like hobbit size wtf are you worrying about

tall
imo short for a guy would be like 5'4 or under i guess

the internet is not fucking real even though life is so much easier now i want to go back to pre internet days bc this shit has rotted my brain and makes me want to fucking kill myself its the ultimate gaslight nobody on the internet is 100% authentic im sure half the shit media i consume is bait or trying to sell shit but i cant fucking stop jesus christ sometimes i wish i had a shit family so i could blow my brains out and not feel bad about it

>imo short for a guy would be like 5'4 or under i guess
???? that's midget tier, do you live in the Phillipines or something?

no im just 4'9 girl so basically everyone is tall

I am still too short for you then because I am 5 foot 3.
I am going to die alone because of this shit.

i dated a guy that was 5'2" i just said 5'4" cause i was thinking of the general woman population standards
desu just focus on dressing cool i think that attracts girls more
also long hair but then people might think youre a girl
i have really short hair and people think im a guy sometimes lmao

Very very slightly above average at least in the US. You'll have lots of people smaller than you and lots of people taller than you.

>Very very slightly above average at least in the US.
This is basically the truth. I'm 5'7" (really 5'6.75 ngl) and a good third of men are around my size. Last time someone guessed my height he thought I was "5'8" which is probably where a lot of the misconceptions come from, we overestimate the heights of ourselves and other people in public.
There's also something to be mentioned, most people are clustered within a few inches of average height. I rarely see white/black men below 5'6" or above 6'2".

>desu just focus on dressing cool
I wish I knew how but I just wear jeans and t shirts, I have gone on /fa/ but they just look like fags to me lol.

eeuuuuummmmm idk if you would value my advice cause im really stupid but for me guys that dress cool wear simple clothes even just jeans and a t shirt is fine
for shoes black converse are cool or just slides or whatever
not a huuuuge fan of hats but they look fine
earrings dumb i dont really like facial hair either but ig it depends on what you look like
normal jackets are cool like ones from nike or whatever
literally just casual stuff or darker colors with little to no patterns, sorry if none of this makes sense or sounds stupid hahshahshahaha

Attached: E34003E0-C79E-46FB-ABE9-0589BED25DC8.jpg (378x263, 15.86K)

I'm sorry OP...

See, pic related:

Attached: 1644023770388.jpg (735x417, 25.97K)

Thanks I kinda understand what you mean.

its average. manlet cutoff is 5'9. unless you are on Any Forums or certain normie groups.

np i hope you can find a womanlet gf and create 3 feet tall babies together we can remove tall people from existing

Attached: DFBB2771-64BA-4785-B075-4D0CC337A9D8.jpg (828x1214, 93.32K)

i think it's very good. I'm 5'8" on a good day and it's not a great feeling. I'm not like freakishly short. I know I'm average, but the problem is being average isn't good for guys. Women don't really appreciate average. Another example is I make 62K a year. To me that's pretty fucking good. I remember when I was aiming for 40K. I feel like $40K is really good for a guy right out of college. And by the time you're my age you gotta be in the 50s, but I get a lot of overtime so I eek out a few extra, and I got out of debt, out of my parents house. Don't drink or do drugs.

You would think that would be a pretty fucking good deal for a girl but they don't care at all. To them it's like.... pathetic if you aren't 6'0" and making >100K. They just don't care about statistics. Someone on tiktok told them a guy needs these things, so they want that. Someone on TV says to get the vax, they rush to be first on line. TV tells them cardi B is the best artist, suddenly they need to be seen listening to cardi b in public.

I dare a bitch to argue with me.

Attached: 1643664526722.jpg (1535x2048, 383.17K)

A little above average last I looked. It's fine.

Short.
>t. 5'11 King of manlets

Humanity will split into 2 separate species. The tall ones that will live on the irradiated surface and the short ones that will live underground in the catacombs.

Look it up.

Attached: 1645823285383.jpg (236x314, 18.97K)

>You in pic
Also, repeating me: Women. On. Any Forums. Don't, EXIST!

Attached: 7655 - 81e213f3ba1b474cbed03e6154d120a3.png (918x1306, 69.76K)