All i want is a bf who has a face like this, and a Any Forums body. Sadly I am a 4/10 uggo neet fembot

all i want is a bf who has a face like this, and a Any Forums body. Sadly I am a 4/10 uggo neet fembot

Attached: 4553347.jpg (801x719, 103.04K)

its actually worse. you want him to look like that, AND be tall, and have decent cash, AND also to be a dark triad sociopath

this is the result of hypergamy

Attached: 58353827._SY475_.jpg (314x475, 32.36K)

no, i don't care about height and money, i just want a teen romance with a hot but mentally troubled social outcast male who hates everyone but me

have you gotten to the end of heathers yet?
I won't spoil it

no, barely past the first 30 min lol, i got too high and it was freaking me out so i just switched. i know the general plot from hearing about it other places, gonna finish tonight though, don't spoil

>I want a top tier bf with a hot face and body
>I will do nothing to improve myself
Okay then

I see motherfuckers looking like that every time I go to the gas station, femanon

there is a 30s year old bald guy neet who posts everyday about wanting a hot teenage alt gf, im asking for nothing in comparison
how. i doubt it

everyone can dream but let's get back to reality :^)

Attached: 1639078476130.jpg (2159x3756, 1.98M)

That's cool, I loved Pump Up the Volume. I don't think Christian Slater's really been relevant for like 20 years though desu. Last time I saw him was in an episode of My Name is Earl, and that was at least 5 years ago.

i will not rest till i get a guy like this

Attached: 8274637.gif (400x241, 1.57M)

They pull out a gun and start killing people you don't like. And all you want is an '80s teen idol heart throb who was lusted after worldwide? Wow you're so quaint and down to earth!! BITCH!!!!

Attached: 1718.jpg (1080x1350, 225.76K)

he was in mr. robot

i know that. like i said i know the basic plot of the movie. that's part of the appeal, he's like a hot outcast weirdo type who will pull me into a crazy codependent life, i want it
oh really, i started that but never finished, maybe ill give it more of a watch

Attached: jd2.jpg (675x1200, 135.01K)

Oh ok. I didn't get far enough in Mr. Robot to see Christian Slater. That show was god awful.

I thought Mr. Robot started out decent but the end was laughably bad, one of the worst shows I've ever seen. At the last season they suddenly decided that half the show was the character having hallucinations to cope with the fact that Christian Slater was a pedophile who used to molest him. The fuck is that? Gayest twist ending I've ever seen.

Attached: download (27).jpg (299x169, 7.45K)

where do you find bald men in their 30s?

apparently on this board. and i thought it was normal for men to start receding by 27/28 or so

why even talk to old bald men in the first place to get to know theyre bald?

i didn't, he makes the thread every day and i just see it here

whats the thread name?