I have a lot of questions for the "kill all pedos" posters!!

I have a lot of questions for the "kill all pedos" posters!!

What is a pedo? Is it merely any adult ever attracted to a minor? But that would be 99% of men and most women too; or would you dispute this?

By pedo do you just mean child molester or people merely attracted to children who never did anything too?

Are 17 year olds *really* comparable to 7 year olds, either mentally or physically? Are you aware that the psychiatric definition of pedophilia is being solely attracted to prepubescent children? Are you aware that psychiatrists distinguish between pedophilia, hebephilia and ephebophilia and don't even consider ephebophilia (attraction to sexually mature minors e.g. 17 year old girls) a disorder? If minors can consent to all sorts of things, why not *ever* sex with adults? Especially when it is apparent that minors often consent to sex with other minors.

To conclude, there is nothing necessarily wrong with me either being attracted to or in fact having sex with an enthusiastically-consenting teenage girl. I haven't actually done that and I probably never will but if I did it wouldn't be wrong assuming I didn't groom her or anything like that.

Attached: w_null_jhntwn7ma7n81.jpg (1080x2132, 231.11K)

Pedo means men attracted to prepubescent children or women who remove their pubic and axillary hair. It's extremely fucked up. There's nothing pedo about wanting a 17 year old though. Some of them look very mature and normal age for marriage was like 15. Men who like hairless pussies are very suspect but it could just be a really weird fetish considering how many women force it on people.

>What is a pedo? Is it merely any adult ever attracted to a minor?
Prepubescent.

>If minors can consent to all sorts of things, why not *ever* sex with adults?
1. They can't. They can't drive, drink alcohol or own a gun.
2. Sex is deeply ingrained into the human conscience and it does a tremendous amount of damage to you if it happens before you're ready

>To conclude, there is nothing necessarily wrong with me either being attracted to or in fact having sex with an enthusiastically-consenting teenage girl.
Yeah that's a pretty big Motte and Bailey castle there champ.

Having sex with a 16 year old is not as bad as having sex with a 3 year old, no.

This concludes "Why you shouldn't have sex with children 101".
Please take the door to your left if you passed and walk into the trash compactor to your right if you did not.

Attached: heres-an-option-56255469.png (500x445, 64.42K)

That can't be true because it seems many if not most normies want their partners to shave. I personally don't mind pubic hair but there's no way all these normies are pedophiles. Could there potentially be pedophilic reasons why someone wants their partner to shave? Sure, but that's a much weaker claim.

I'm not a pedo by your own admission. So you want ephebophiles to die too? Do you realize how many normal dudes that would involve killing? Or are you just being "edgy" in a socially-approved way?

In some american jurisdictions a 17 year olds can drive on their own, own a gun AND have sex with an adult! In fact 17 is legal in MOST US states. Somewhat ironically alcohol is the only thing totally illegal until you're 21.

But this just listing laws. I'm trying to talk about the morality of fucking a consenting teenage girl. Seems a-ok to me.

Normal people are proud of their secondary sexual characteristics and are attracted to the opposite sex's equivalent in their partner. Wanting to look like a child or for their partner to look like a child can only mean one thing. There's a lot of bad people out there so it shouldn't be surprising that being a bad person could extend to sexuality. There's a lot of homosexuals and trannies out there too. It's not like this suddenly becomes OK once their population crosses a certain threshold.

Doesn't matter, cause most wouldn't fuck you and/or their parents would fuck you up.

One more thing. 16 is the common AOC in American states. It's even lower in other developed, Western countries. Why should we raise it to 18 or even higher? What's the argument there?

>So you want ephebophiles to die too?
Again, I think there is a gradient.

If you conflate having sex with someone that is 1 week away from turning 18 and someone that is 6 years old then you're going to win every time, because the imaginary guy making this argument is just ridiculous.

Having sex with someone that is 6 years old is not a good thing.
Having sex with someone that is 13 years old is also not a good thing, but it is less abhorrent.
Having sex with someone that is 20 years old may or may not be a good thing. They're of legal age, but maybe they're emotionally stunted and just trying to figure out what life is. You could take the high road and not use someone that's emotionally vulnerable for your own sexual gratification.

Typical, no argument, just calling me an icky incel who deserves violence.

I totally agree with what you say here. Now, is it *always* wrong to have sex with a 17 year old. Why?

People can be violent and will fight to protect their family/morals. Why is that so hard to understand?

I was reading between the lines. You literally posted a pic telling me to kill myself. I've seen posta like this a million times.

>You literally posted a pic telling me to kill myself.

You sound mentally ill. Sometimes death is the best solution.

That's the point at which you will go to jail for having sex with someone.
That doesn't automatically make it a good thing.

No, I don't believe the vast majority of 17 year olds should be in possession of a firearm either.

No, there is no magic switch that flips on in your head when you turn 17 years age.
It's a rough approximation.

Yeah sure, because shaving the nether region has everything to do with pedobait, and nothing to do with hygiene. The fuck out of here, you spaz.

I suggested le ceiling lasso at the idea of conflating banging a 17 year old with pedophilia

Which is what people are doing an increasing amount in current year as pederasts come out of the woodwork

>having sex with a 17 year old isn't that bad
Yeah, okay

Let's not conflate that with saying "pedophilia is okay"

Attached: 1643995912224.jpg (1379x1379, 950.37K)

Exactly! That's all an AOC could ever hope to be. I just wish we had a little more nuance on this topic. Our natural reversion to actually evil pedophilic shit severely harms our judgement when thinking about adult-minor sex in general. I just think it's absurd to send a guy to prison for a decade, celebrate him getting beaten up and then ostracize him for the rest of his life it he makes it out of prison alive merely because his gf was a tad too young and her parents didn't like him. Do we even *think* about how the younger girl feels? No, because our laws on this were motivated by pure irrational anger. They very well may have had a happy marriage together. Happened all the time back in the day (not saying it was always cool tho, but sometimes it was.)

My point was precisely that baning a 17 year old has basically nothing to do with pedophilia despite what the herd says.

Are you trying to imply it has something to do with hygiene when you say it has nothing to do with hygiene? Such dishonesty is a common pedophile tactic. Just do the world a favor and kill yourself. I suggest Tylenol overdose. Drinking antifreeze is another good one.

Not that user and I didn't follow the thread but are you just a deranged pubic hair fetishist? lmao. What's the big deal?

People shouldn't have sex before marriage anyway. If they really loved each other so much then why didn't they get married? In some states you can marry a 14 year old. There's no denying that there's a pedophobia but I'd argue it's good. Look at where accepting gays has got us. Nobody will bat an eye if the couple is married. It seems like a very easily avoided situation if they had simply gone about things the right way.

Idc about the og question. I only responded to your later post in which you say it's okay to fuck teenager girls as an adult man, but you lack the ability to understand teenagers and their parents not wanting anything to do with you. At best you will manipulate someone with who is already "ruined".

Read the thread and it will be easier to follow the conversation. There's only 22 posts. From the op alone you can guess it has attracted people who hate pedophiles. Actually reading the thread would confirm this.

I tend to agree that pre-marital sex ought to be avoided and shamed but it's always happened and it's never gonna stop. If an adult-minor romantic relationship was chaste people wouldn't accept it anyway btw. I'm guessing the reason most couples with an illegal or frowned-upon age gap (say the younger partner is 16 but the AOC is 16) don't get married is boring: hardly anyone gets married before 20 nowadays. On top of that the stigma might make their relationship necessarily a secret, which makes marriage impossible.