Tfw will never have a 6 figure salary

>tfw will never have a 6 figure salary
Is there any point in living?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (1000x559, 109.25K)

yes. what would you honestly buy with a million dollars that would turn your life around?

>Is there any point in living?
What is it that you can do with a 200 000$ salary that you cant do with a 75 000$ salary?

A nice home where I won't be surrounded by the dregs of society or living in some crappy Texas suburb.

A six figure salary is not worth the stress user. Im about to give mine up to go back down to a high 5 figure salary and survive the upcoming recession. If I stay in my current role with me being new guy with the 6 figure salary under the age of 30, Im the first to go when the layoffs start

What this guy said. Anything beyond 75k is all about living conditions. From living in comfortable conditions to ideal conditions. Whether or not that matters just depends on how much you want your ideal conditions.

>tfw make a 6 figure salary and it hasn't improved anything.

What were you hoping it would solve? Legitimately all my problems could be solved with a 6 figure salary.

>Legitimately all my problems could be solved with a 6 figure salary.
List them.

>having a good place to live
>not worrying about things breaking
>can actually afford a trip to the hospital

>having a good place to live
For some reason, I imagine you thinking this must be a 4000 square feet, penthouse apartment downtown.

>not worrying about things breaking
learn2maintenance

>can actually afford a trip to the hospital
buy insurance

For some reason, I imagine you think that you can survive off of 20k a year with no problems like money doesn't contribute to happiness. Go back to your trailer home since you love it there so much.

>I imagine you think that you can survive off of 20k a year with no problem
Never claimed that.
>like money doesn't contribute to happiness
It doesnt. The lack of money contributes to problems, the addition of money beyond money being a factor of stress in your life doesnt contribute to more happiness.

Only a small percentage makes six figures. It's possible, but really just unlikely. Keep trying, I suppose.

I earn a six figure salary but it's because the currency in this country is all fucky and the people who make good money make seven figures. Fuck me straight to hell.

Not him but I make 150k a year in a state where the average single salary is 33k. I thought it would solve the no gf problem. It did not

I honestly don't care whether or not I have a girlfriend. I just want the ability to make financial decisions that I can only make with a 6 figure job.

>live off 20k a year
>work own business
>almost passive income
I'd rather dick around all day under my volition and be poor. Pretty easy to live life without a boss.

Attached: 3561361356135.gif (734x1100, 232.28K)

Yeah dude, life is way more than a 6 figure salary, of course it helps a lot but just look at this fucking clown Will Smith, do you think this mf is happy? Being rich and just recently winning an oscar? With a hot sick witch of a wife who just as him is forced to live with outta of economical and social preassure?

Try stop focusing your ego and well being into something material and understand that life and happiness depends more on what you feel and less on what you think it really is, money? love?
Go figure out yourself! Go enjoy life as it is and as you possibly can
If you let it happen and left you. Then there will be no other option than killing yourself, man...

Have you tried putting how much you make in your bio lolol

Do you really want a goldigger girlfriend?

>A nice home where I won't be surrounded by the dregs of society or living in some crappy Texas suburb.
and what would you do in that home?

sit around and watch tv?

I just did that. Some chick ghosted me a month back. And now she said, "sorry, I was busy." Wonder if she read my updated bio or what the deal is. She definitely seems a lot more responsive now compared to the one text back 2 days later.