How does this image make you feel?

Looking for responses from Black Americans and people not from America only.

Attached: 1648598492067.png (1024x606, 463.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-j2jq2L7do
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel indifferent. Who are these people and why do you care about them?

I am from Germany and think this is funny. Props to the black dude for owning the bitch

I myself have no particular opinion but every other black person I know would probably be up in arms.

Black people are sexually desired but not sexually respected. Even while this dude is pretending to "own" the thot he's got the lynching slave masters flag hung up on his wall and is wearing white trash jack Daniel's shirts. And his bitch looks like a man too, fucking shameful.

Nothing because the truth is already out there.

When you think about it there are white women getting railed by blacks at every second of the day.

If you get demotivated by this then you should rope.

Moreover do you see any chance of blacks getting wiped out?

It's the world you have to live in.

Your fragile ego took a bump, huh?
Their statues are being sold for scrap while he cosplays as a huwite plantation owner and parades one of their "belles" around as his property

Since I was 14 I've had sexual fantasies about putting some eastern european girl in a mating press and her repeatedly slapping me and calling me a filthy nigger. Then when I bust she wraps her arms and legs around me and tells me I'm attractive for a black man while also licking my face and calling me her chocolate.

I'm from Canada. This is cringe, but funny if ironic and just meant to trigger people online.

kajira is some old popculture bdsm term so it's probably their lifestyle

It's cringe like that couple then:
youtube.com/watch?v=7-j2jq2L7do

I think he has the same type of mental illness that effects most cucks. Literally 0 self respect for himself.

Yes, very "cringe"

Attached: 2a50df591237160cb2f04d4a067e01c7.jpg (1215x1171, 1.09M)

I think it's funny and bizarre. The boundary that separates real life and people's internet alter egos has been blurred too much that I can't tell if this is how they live or are trying to cause outrage. It's odd

t. mutt Canadian

If you're black and struggling with dating, it's you own fault.

Attached: C9Mw17tKhRAd.png (682x723, 320.03K)

I only like Asian and Hispanic women but they hate me.

What is this and why should I care? And why do you care OP? Looks a nigga and his wh*te bussi playing out their fetish, kek

>white man bad
I'm not even white and I'm fucking tired. Why do they keep doing this????

White bongbot. Obviously this couple have some sort of dom / sub thing going on. Good for them if it makes them coom. What of it?

I don't think you know what a "cuck" is. I wish I could find that hilariously funny but it's just depressing.

you so white

This is bizarre. But pretty funny. Good job America.

I'm not a fan of ruskies myself, but even for propaganda this is far too blatant.