Forced into existence because of the selfish desires of your parents

>forced into existence because of the selfish desires of your parents
>only way is out is killing yourself which even the most surefire method (shotgun to head) can fail

epic troll

Attached: 1645426048375.png (800x800, 372.24K)

>>only way is out is killing yourself which even the most surefire method (shotgun to head) can fail

The most surefire method is to chain a cinderblock to your leg and jump in the ocean.

>shotgun to head) can fail
Only if you literally don't understand where the brain is.

Be glad you are born in a first world country my friend. Pic related

Attached: 89ujk.jpg (1200x1099, 362.34K)

Telling miserable people they're suffering for someone else's mistakes is just a way to make them shut up and bear the abuse.
Telling people it will get worse if they kill themselves is another.

This, handguns are worse. The stereotypical pistol to the temple actually has a low success rate even though it looks cool.

>The most surefire method is to chain a cinderblock to your leg and jump in the ocean.
You may still survive if the chain snaps or something, plus that's a shitty way to die

Here's a sure fire way to end it.
>rent small motorboat in costal area.
>Fill up with gas plus extra fuel
>make sure nothing floats including gas tanks
>drive i to the ocean until a wave flips your boat
>???
>drown

Sometimes I think about doing this drowning isn't as bad as people say it is asong as the water is a nice temp and its not the ocean or something dirty.

I nearly drowned as a kid and it just felt really warm and like I was being hugged. I regret making an effort to get out the water.

god I hate near death experiences so damn much.
>Rape and murder people
>le glowing light of pure love NDE :^)
>try to kill yourself because of severe depression and pain
>"""God""" calls you a piece of shit and then tells you if you EVER kill yourself you'll be forced to relive your life

I HATE GOD
I HATE GOD
I HATE GOD

How can you fail with a shotgun if it literally destroys all your head?

Hanging can't really go wrong either unless you use something that breaks under the weight, or get "rescued" before you're fully dead.

Taking a deep breath first should mean that the blood gets cut off from your brain due to the pressure on the carotid artery before you start feeling the pain in your throat and lungs.

Also threatening a police officer in the dark with something that even looks like a gun will probably work out well for you (by the standards of this thread)

Attached: sweeside.jpg (500x500, 18.97K)

plus not everyone has access to the ocean at all, let alone the deep ocean

>deep
nigga it doesn't have to be any deeper than six feet

with this attitude he has no reason to love you back

JUST REINCARNATE 50000000 TIMES BRO

reincarnation is a LARP to fearmonger pajeets into behaving well

We should cancel giving birth because it forces us into existence against our will.

The demiurge won't allow that.

>(shotgun to head) can fail
you clearly haven't heard of my really big shotgun to head

Yeah right it totally does

Attached: 1200x800_0_2b83f9a71c6bcfcf89265fa208b37053@1200x800_0xac120003_5042760581621259822.jpg (1200x800, 130.96K)

Well that pic right there proves Any Forums wrong doesn't it? The dude has not 1 but 2 gfs, and he still tried to kill himself.

I would have to see how did he shoot himself because the videos that I have watched their heads exploded completely.

If I looked like that I would just want to kill myself even more

Respawn is the biggest cope imaginable.
It is the most basic thought a sentient being can get when their life is shit.

You will never get a second chance.

Eternal oblivion is real.

The proof for why religion is crap is that life itself is so ridiculous in all of it's antics that there is absolutely no way a "god" would want to create it and the devil would want to create it to you might think life is hell

but

the god and the devil are just the personified expression of the duality of emotions

The word god makes me wanna laugh because the fact that you may utter or express in any way the word god in relation to yourself or others means that the concept itself is tied to mortal existence and the idea of god expresses one's desires of achieving greatness - creating the godlike figure

Both god and reincarnation are two sides of the same COPE coin.

2010 pleddit atheism has arrived.

Could you explain this for dummies like me?

The news title literaly states:
>Relatives of a man who lost his face after being shot in a car sharing are fighting over money
Good thing he can't see what his face actually looks like. He practically lost all senses, but not his life. It happend in russia farely recently, you can look it up, even some videos of him agonizing are out there.

>only way is out is killing yourself which even the most surefire method (shotgun to head) can fail
I guess, or you could just live a good life. I mean, if you have to be here anyway why not just try to enjoy it?

damn why didnt I think of that? just live a good life....woah....

>forced into existence
>suffer all your life
>suffer forever in hell

thx mom and dad for this gift :))))

Reincarnation is not canon

Based and correct.

Cringe and retarded.

Just stop raping and killing people man, you'll get in *gives you a thumbs up*