I hate this fucking turk so much...

I hate this fucking turk so much. He constantly rambles on about how he can't understand how some people can't get laid because apparently it's so easy.
No shit it seems you fucking turkroach, you were born rich and attractive. It's retarded he thinks hes in any position to give advice to anyone.

Attached: hasanigger.jpg (691x891, 146.24K)

he is what he is
we are just racist

He wasn't even born attractive. He had surgery on his face. That's why his head is so small compared to the rest of his body.

>turk
He looks 1/16 Turkish at best, the only reason he claims Turkish heritage is for minority oppression points, I mean he could say he was 100 percent white and no one outside of Any Forums would bat an eye.

You find him attractive? Fag.

He used to be a fatty tho, he had to work quite a bit to get in shape.
Other than that you're pretty much right tho.

Only in his teens mostly just because of kid fat, he wasn't fat past 18, which is when it matters

Anyone with money could have food prep for them. While the rest of us plebs must eat fast food.

fast food is more expensive than eating healthy, it's just more convenient. Dieting or not is your choice but don't make excuses, being overweight is a choice.

He won't even fight Sam Hyde
Pathetic beta

Dis nigga talks over da news and gets 5 million dollars a month for it baka

Niggas eating food half the time
He got rich sitting on his ass with other peoples videos and brainlet takes

>he had head shrinking surgery
thats hot

Do you aways hide online and say "nigga"? There's a reason you don't do this in real life. I know firsthand.

They call me the gloveless nazi puncher.

It started back in government class. I punched a nazi flag taped to the wall, and my fist broke clean through the plaster. I wasn't wearing my leather gloves but I didn't even bleed. My classmates cheered and said "you're the gloveless nazi puncher!" and they've called me that ever since.

My homeroom teacher now asks me to stand guard by the door while everyone sits down. "You're keeping us safe!" she says as I make sure nazis don't enter the classroom. I plan to continue keeping people safe in college while I pursue my bachelor's.

Thank you for your service user
We need more heros like you on the streets

okay but his body when he was fat is basically how I am now at 21 and I really want to figure out how to get enough fucking energy to get myself fit as fuck

if I worked out I could be as fit as him we have similar body types. Fuck why is my brain broken

Attached: 1646578519669.jpg (1242x1221, 422.8K)

I like hasan, his streams are usually pretty entertaining but its mostly because his chat consists of like 50% normalshits and 50% retarded incels and it creates chaos.

>He looks 1/16 Turkish at best
U srs?
>I mean he could say he was 100 percent white and no one outside of Any Forums would bat an eye.
user stop joking like this ha ha...ha....
He doesn't look 100% white, man, wtf is you saying bruh

Nice bait
Good laugh

Attached: bait.png (600x353, 69.6K)

I hope sam hyde beats his ass

kek, OP has steam coming out of his ears that he wasn't able to become a millionaire by advocating for communism for 8 hours a day

Keep being a capitalist bootlicker waking up at 6 AM and ironing that McDonalds uniform, faggot

Attached: 926.png (499x499, 14.96K)