Have sex

What's your excuse for being an incel?

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490.09K)

Women have never expressed an interest in having sex with me.

Why don't you get a prostitute?

aspergerinos

im not an incel. Incels are fucking pathetic lmao

I don't do drugs or go to parties

My teenage years were when most of you werent even born and as such the incel, virgin and chad dichotomies didn't exist. It was "nice guys and douches" then.
Attained wizardhood almost 10 years ago.

Neither do i yet i still have sex. Curious

I'm a massive mentalcel. I have trust issues and a weird phobia of sex. I have a gf though
Fucking hate 'lookism' incels because they steal the spotlight with their retarded bs. Looks have nothing to do with anything. I look like a normal dude and girls cold approach me all the time. I'm don't look anything like 'chad' at all.

Attached: 1631757669622.jpg (600x550, 23.63K)

My girlfriend was raped by her ex and is afraid of sex now and I'm too chicken shit to leave her.

Hookers dont count, everyone knows this

I had a girlfriend for 8 months and even she didn't want to have sex with me.

He asked about incels you retard. Not voluntarily celebates.

Why not?
Seems like a retarded normoid COPE

Girls like me, but see me as some kind of asexual creature.

Convince me its necessary to achieving my goals (finishing a CS degree) and I'll consider having sex.

I'm not a 'voluntary celebate'
I literally have a phobia of sex. Not that I couldn't get it up or anything, it's like how people have aracnophobia. I can't explain it
I just don't want to have sex so currently I'm in a sexless relationship. That doesn't mean I'm not a mentalcel. I can't change the fact I have a phobia

>I don't talk to women much
>Women I'm attracted to don't seem to show interest
>I don't care enough to actively pursue anyone
>I see a point in paying for a prostitute since my virginity doesn't bother me that much
>29 khhv

There's nothing curious about this, dipshit.

I don't see a point*

>I'm not a 'voluntary celebate'
>I just don't want to have sex

>WHAT AM WORDS

>He WANTS to
>But is coerced out of it by circumstance
>This makes it voluntary
Kill yourself

I have had a series of brutal crushes on high-end preppy girls who all look kinda like the e-thot Lily that gets posted on Any Forums all the time.

I end up as a friendzoned orbiter, which gives me just enough hope that I waste vast periods of time hanging around waiting for them to change their minds and date me. That never happens.

The problem is that our interactions trick me into thinking we're connecting (often because they SAY things like "I can't believe the way we connect!") and I can't never let it go.

NO, he doesn't "want to".

You most emphatically do NOT "want" to have the things you have a phobia of.

If you have a phobia of snakes, you don't "want" to sit in a pile of snakes. If you have a phobia of heights, you do not "want" to hang out on a building ledge.

These are simple concepts.