Letter Thread

I'm making all of you do this again, God forgive me. Write a letter to people who may never read it (or they pretend not to).

Attached: letter_wide-114373157624ef432f57452b56c2eb19289fd314.jpg (2272x1276, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyWxOup8HuY
i.4cdn.org/gif/1648511072622.webm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6rnr39IBG7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EGIRL POOP LOGS

Attached: 1648158482047.png (554x554, 742.02K)

>Write a letter to people who may never read it (or they pretend not to)
nonsense
So true!!!

That didn't feel like "me" at all in the dream.
Not like it does now either.
It's all just mess of nonsense about how "I" am supposed to be alive just because of flesh, bone and consciousness.
Let me suffocate.
Or some angel-demon-dream entity can come and rape me to death.

That consciousness really wants to be left to rot in this puddle of disgust.

A

The abuse you suffer isn't fair.
It makes me livid - ready to smash someone's face in type of livid.
Whatever you need, whenever you need it, I'll be there to help and protect you.
Nothing will deter and stop us from building a life together. Nothing.

-N

I know there's no way you're actually him and maybe this is bait but it's weird that I happen to be on here for the first time in months to see this. Anyway I'm gonna respond like it's him bc i came here to write him a letter anyway:

I would love nothing more than to build a life with you. Clearly I am incapable of rescuing myself from this horrid abusive situation but just the thought you might know about and care about my situation makes me want to cry. :')

I can't sleep. I had another deeply unsettling dream about you. I'd rather the night terrors. I'm losing it. You're one of the most difficult people I ever encountered and meeting you was one of the worst things that ever happened to me.

You knew the risk I represent, every rose a warning. Without, you will never be content.
I hope I mean it with no malice, only reminder that you must be honest. You are no longer a girl, and we will never be the same, each each other's darkest bliss.
Will you swallow the rest of your life, or savor what is inevitable? This love ingested, poison or antidote?
In our stolen hearts, I think we both know.

What was the dream, darling?

youtube.com/watch?v=nyWxOup8HuY

your ideals will cost us everything

i.4cdn.org/gif/1648511072622.webm

>the sudden realization that makes me hate everyone I talk to

Attached: 1638037346649.jpg (192x194, 23.38K)

a,

i miss you..i dont think you miss me.. that's okay.. i remember whn you started to like me,, and when you stopped. i wonder if you guys really did end up together.. not my place.. i think about you every day

s

>You knew the risk I represent, every rose a warning. Without, you will never be content.
>I hope I mean it with no malice, only reminder that you must be honest
The fuck kind of underhanded tactics are these? "You'll never be content without me, babey. Be honest with yourself and come back to me." Like, are you for real. No reassurances that they're dealing with a lot, no compassionate understanding to speak of, just "you won't be satisfied without someone as amazing as me. Yeah I probably hurt you but every rose has its thorn babey"

lmao get a load of this guy. You sound like a gigantic piece of shit. They can do much better than your egocentric, borderline-gaslighting ass. I hope they find the courage to stay away from you.

uhm yikes, it's just his personal letter? and it's for a woman (worthless) so it's all fair game, calm down

>it's for a woman (worthless) so it's all fair game
Aw shit....my bad yo. I forgot we were doing our misogyny rigamarole again. In that case, carry on and give that bitch what for!!

I was asleep for years my mind was out and I know I acted like an idiot but I can't change the past I'm one of those people who act like they're a little crazy or you could say more like stupid narcissists who think the world spins their way around and they want to end everything and everyone until they are left with nothing and start living on memories, now I live well but I don't know the future my mood changes over time. I just hope that wherever you are you know that I love you even if I don't think you care.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6rnr39IBG7o

Are you a woman and the S that I know?

Death comes without warning or stopping

yo mom,

you're nuts and i'm going to get a car, money and leave this family mostly behind. i'll talk to my sister and brother directly when it's safe later in our lives. i'd like to have a family of my own someday. i will tell dad about it, my siblings, but not you if i get there. i hope you don't suck dad dry and give him a heart attack because i want him to hold my children. it will mean so much to him. he deserves that much as a loyal father who paid the bills, sacrificed his life and did what he could for us kids and i deserve my own life. i'm sorry that he and everyone had to deal with you destroying our family and everything that we ensured personally and family-wise that was swept under the rug. my battle is beginning and i will not let yoi take the future from us

Attached: 1637019664373.jpg (1024x1366, 276.34K)

I have to agree. You sound like a poison she should take a hard pass on.

me and her, we are one
and when it's time, we'll start building
up up up into the sky
till we're burning with ecstasy
and then we'll drown you in it
and you'll die

What's the point of initials if I pulled a rabbit out of the hat and showed the world you're the trick.

Bow down to a nigga that's greater than you