Pic related ruined women for me...

pic related ruined women for me , litreally how could anyone sane ever love or care about a modern human woman that would never ever love you in any way other than what you can offer her , how can you self improve , workout , be social and get out and put all this retarded ass effort to get a 'chance' when the women you're fighting for wouldnt spit on you if you were on fire before , its psychotic and the most brutal of all blackpills. I dont want to fuck some big titted slut and larp as a chad , I want someone to care about , to protect and to give myself for, someone that actually gives a shit and women aint that.

Attached: 165225751_84d8be.jpg (420x593, 69.29K)

Nagatoro cared about senpai more than any modern woman could.

GOD bless nagatoro

> waaa anime distorted my perception of reality
You're not the first

>newfag takes the 2D pill
Welcome to the club

Attached: 0a22eae74b82313cd96dc1aa9060545f135059ae730aacbe190686b9b4f01a5b.jpg (750x950, 95.44K)

We've come full circle

>He had to have some faggy show grant him this epiphany

could you explain what exactly happens in this show to make you feel that way?

He wants to be coddled and doted on at ALL times, yet still respected as a MAN (lol)
Nagatoro don't play that shit

Basic premise is that the main character is a shy dude and gets loved for who he is by pic related female, the ideal real love. It's depicted pretty straightforward but unironically it's a far more alien concept to modern human relationship dynamics than any other anime shit out there.

The idea of some female feedback and genuine unstimulated interest is extremely appealling to any romantic man , yes.

>the women you're fighting for wouldnt spit on you if you were on fire before
That's just the brutal reality of life. Women aren't the solution to your problems if you're an ugly guy, they're just a side quest you can choose to pursue or not. Good looking and even average guys have the good luck of having the easy illusion that women aren't psychotic, self obsessed leeches. People like to talk about how ruthless guys are since when they are it's so conspicuous. However, girls are many times worse, just in more subtle, social, emotional ways. How many robots here have been ghosted by a girl they fell in love with after opening up to her? That's the reality of women, they only act decently when their ass in on the line socially since they're weak and dependent on other people's opinion of them to survive. Once the social consequences of being a piece of shit are removed, people and especially women, show their true colors. Sadly they're very fucking ugly. At the end of the day we're just animals. I'm trying to convince myself love is real again but deep down I know it's bullshit.

Attached: 1502661101220.jpg (600x238, 18.27K)

This is pussy shit
I want original Nagatoro who actively encouraged senpai to kys, called him a gross freak and meant it

The original doujin senpai is chained up in an abandoned building and subject to heavy torture every week by her, but the it's the same Nagatoro in all adaptations.

Attached: OG Nagatoro.png (855x1050, 1.63M)

It makes me wish I didn't know , I'm not envious of chad or normies just because of their natural given social comfort but honestly mainly about the 'ilusion' it's a mean spell your brain puts on you to get you to participate in life but once it's removed all meaning life has disappears.

>female feedback
>genuine unstimulated interest
Is your ego hurting, user?

>he let niggatoro warp his view on women
Ngmi

I mean , probably yeah
If I wasn't hurt by women to some extent I prob wouldn't be here fren

>Ngmi
It isn't about 'making it' the point is that there isn't a way of 'making it' nor a point to with the current way things are , at least to me. World's too cynical

Based beyond words.
(Oldskool Naga's gonna surface in the mainstream as a cult classic within a decade)

>mainly about the 'ilusion'
Same, I used to be good looking when I was a kid. Girls would automatically like me even if I had never talked to them before. Now I have to 'earn' a girl's affection. It's all bullshit, all the way down. I just wish I had kept the illusion of love around. Now I can't have plausible deniability about the ugly truth.

Attached: 1593419107980.png (783x866, 46.51K)

You let an anime ruin your perception?
2D is a good choice tho

Attached: sample-5cf5e3adb02a9827c71be8bcac383f1c.jpg (850x1263, 128.51K)

so a work of fiction where woman actually loves man made you lose hope in women. user, I think you are just stupid and in multiple ways.