Tfw trying to keep my cool browsing Indeed for jobs

>tfw trying to keep my cool browsing Indeed for jobs
>tfw these places are paying $9 / hr while demanding an essay worth of requirements and experience

Attached: 1644439291879.png (600x600, 123.41K)

>Entry level at best absolute bottom of the barrel job
>3+ years of work experience and 2034238472983 different certs

Attached: 1628723131351.png (494x500, 249.99K)

Holy shit. Somebody gets it. Shits been driving me nuts all day applying to jobs. And idiots have the nerve to callously go "But EVERYONE'S HIRING NOW BRO". Yeah, and now these stupid bitch employers are more picky than ever. Fuck this shit.

>tfw burgers complain about being paid $10/hr
>tfw your best option is to do the work of an already existant machine for $1.5/hr, just cause normies don't like interacting with machines (pushing 2 fucking buttons in the same order)
>tfw it's considered "good" by local standards

:)

In May of 2021 I started an entry level labor job with minimal requirements and I had minimal experience myself. The pay was $13.20/hr. Three weeks later they raised their base wage to $15.20/hr. 8 months later I applied for a promotion and got it and bumped to $18.40/hr. Next month is annual review and raise month. I don't know if they have rules for raises like you have to be in the company for 1 year or in a position for a certain amount of time or whatever, but if I'm eligible then I could get another 4% raise to $19.14/hr.

I may have gotten a little lucky.

I like my job still applying for different jobs because I don't want to pass up, miss, or give up on an opportunity if something shows up.

Don't close doors on yourself. Maybe you'll enjoy the $9/hr job or maybe it will open up opportunities to do something else or give you the connections and knowledge to go somewhere else.
Worst case... You just quit. Not hard and not that big of a deal.

Attached: 9d33c3b84b6635cbbe7be4964dbb45c2e20cca0d_191717_844_1200.jpg (844x464, 122.48K)

I worked at a grocery store for 6 months, and my raise after 6 months was... get ready.... $0.40 cents.

>Normalfags with diplomas, certifications, 25+ years of proper socialization, references, and driver's licenses can't find work
>I'm supposed to compete as a retarded neet loser with no life skills

it's over. it's over. it's over. it's over

Attached: eyes.gif (498x594, 41.26K)

>start job as letter opener
>get paid $25k a year
>every year it goes up
>3 years later I'm getting $41k
>sitting on phone in wagie cagie rn
I hate myself and my life.

Just give in and work at a amazon warehouse. The pay is decent and the work is fucking easy. I go my entire shift never speaking to a soul. Work 10 hour night shift 4 days a week.

You aren't supposed to rely on raises. That's not how you get anywhere. If you want a real raise you either need to get promoted or you need to go to another job.
Workers who stay loyal to the same job make, on average, 50% less than someone who switches jobs every 2-3 years.

Apply to the grocery store down the street and see what they offer you. Or apply for the manager's assistant position. You will never make it just stocking shelves forever.

>Just give in and work at a amazon warehouse
Can't get this job because I don't have a drivers license and never learned to drive.

I gave up, I applied for god knows how many jobs and got nowhere. I'm currently just doing volunteer work because getting an actual job was impossible due to all the OTT experience requirements.

Attached: 1595429300346.jpg (626x656, 85.9K)

I feel solidarity in seeing others facing the same problems. This job search shit honestly makes me want to commit not-alive.

that's what driving school is for, get to it

I need money to "get to it", you dumb fucking idiot.

Huh? You're not competing with me. You're not even remotely smart enough to do my job neetcuck

scream at your parents for not providing your basic needs until they are met

I'm not competing with anyone because I gave up a decade ago.

I'm not even looking for work at this point. I'm just going to allow myself to gradually run out of money and then see what happens. Probably nothing of consequence. My parents will probably bail me out. Hate to do it to em but such is the world in which we live.

>promised a quarterly review when I get hired
>get a "review" 6 months later right before christmas saying I'm getting a dollar raise
>minimum wage went up by a dollar so they had to
>no signs of any reviews this quarter

just apply anyway they put those requirements because they can put anything, its an unskilled job you won't screw it up. If they don't accept anything less just lie they probably won't even check you don't really need a reference to verify you're a dishwasher.

Pedantic job requirements are there to filter out self-conscious betas. That's why men get paid more than women, who don't apply for jobs they aren't 100% qualified for.