No one cares and no one understands. none of you know how bad it truly is

no one cares and no one understands. none of you know how bad it truly is.

Attached: 7.jpg (1000x903, 84.96K)

you're not speciaI

i am special and unique in the worst way possible

No. I know how bad it is. That's why I know there are no words of comfort that are warranted or that could help in any way. And I know that suicide is the best move.

>I know how bad it is
prove it
how bad is it

oh you think.. haha
*thumps the bruised nipple that i kicked*

it hurts so much why is there not a single other robot left

It's 'suicide is the most important thing, that or shooting up some place to release the infinite hatred' bad

because you are edater normo scum

>how bad it truly is.
what is so bad?

Have you seen the absolute state of this shithole? I don't even know why I'm coming here anymore.

Attached: 1329959293857.jpg (662x807, 218.32K)

but thats obvious, how bad is your life? have you been lied to abused beat up groomed cucked and catfished for your entire life??
im a khhv
everything
yes... why have the normalfags been multiplying for years now.. its so fucked

Attached: 44.jpg (500x648, 74.02K)

No, but I'm suffering mentally every day, I hate existence, I feel extreme amounts of envy for certain fortunate people, and despair for the future. I have had some terrible life experiences which caused me to view life as a nightmare.

>im a khhv
you edated multiples
they liked you back (even if you ruined it)
that makes you a normal

i cant function at all anymore
why are humans so fucking evil
i "edated" once but it was just a catfish and they groomed me and stole from me
they dont care about me at all and abused me for years
dont pretend to know me

>i "edated" once
who is dante then
>but it was just a catfish and they groomed me and stole from me
how was dylan a catfish?
>they dont care about me at all and abused me for years
>dont pretend to know me
the way his voice sounded on the voicemail makes it seem like you tortured him not the other way around

Wanna be friends op? I like u

its not your fucking business who it is but its someone who i have never been romantic with at all
you discordfags who are obsessed with drama and who gangstalked me made fake leaks of me and them to try to incriminate me while i was in the hospital and couldnt defend myself, i hate you, you are abusive as fuck and i still havent forgot what you evil disgusting fucks said about my dad i hope you all die you are monsters
you dont like me, you dont know shit about me
i bet a "friend" to you is just another name on a digital list

Attached: 3g.png (500x375, 244.83K)

>you dont know shit about me

I know quite a few things about u from last year. Dont remember much but i never harmed you. Im not gangstalking you either i just read what people post on r9k. If you don't wanna be my friend i understand. Im sorry.

dp what is this thread for?
just delete it

you're right no one cares
so stop posting for attention

Attached: peper.png (548x566, 11.95K)

i am so fucking tired of being pushed into the dark just because my life is so fucked up that it pains normies just to look at me, i hate all of you
and dont fucking call me by the name of someone WHO FUCKING ABUSED ME

Post discord i wanna talk to u op

i call you dp because it works for both dylan and dante
and it can also mean depressedposter, because you post nothing but whining

normalfags like you are what made me this way, if you are so tired of whining stop being an evil piece of shit

Why do you ignore me op what did i do wrong

shut up. you're the normalfag. you dirty normo

>r9k is just normalsharts and discord drama now
Well technically it has been since 2015+ but still. Wouldn't mind so much if the alternatives hadn't suffered the same fate.

Attached: 1420259386228.jpg (800x504, 115.32K)

im not sharing any contact with someone i dont know and who has never been there for me in my entire life, when people are shitting on me on Any Forums or when im crying and venting on Any Forums where the fuck were you? you were fucking nowhere
i literally have 0 friends and you think youre the exception just because you asked for my discord? no
nothing about me is normalfag at all you shitbrain
it just fucking gets worse
they are multiplying

There is no escaping it. The golden age has long passed, we shall not look upon his like again.

>where the fuck were you

I was here the whole time. You disappeared for months, i remember you started posting on Any Forums about a tripfag named "grendel" or something. Now you're back for some reason. I didn't go anywhere, you did. Stupid kid.

you are one of them you insufferable retard
go back to discord

thats what i fucking thought, youre just like the rest of them
fuck you normalfag