They cut parts of babies' penises off and expect us to see this as normal

>They cut parts of babies' penises off and expect us to see this as normal
what the fuck

Attached: circumcision_the_hidden_trauma.jpg (1200x900, 191.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec92eRrnWdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mods get what they deserve
such shame

>book is about why circumcision is bad
>(((Goldman)))

does not compute

why would you want to hurt a baby

>physical abuse (including circumcision) makes men aggressive
>societies want men to be aggressive because most people want to be raped by men or to watch men rape other people
there you go

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec92eRrnWdY

That book is extremely anti semitic. This is literally the beginning of the fourth reich. CANCEL. THAT. BOOK.

Damn she cute. Would shove circumcised cock in her

built for uncircumcised white cock

The author is Jewish. I also read the book and it's not antisemitic at all.

Circumcision is so fucked up. All cutters must die.

a lot of Jews waking up.

>foreskin spawnkilled
it was over before it even began bros

Maybe they can regenerate it in the future with stem cells.

Learning about circumcision was the most fucked up thing I ever encountered. I can still remember reeling with physical sickness as it was explained to me, by a circumcised man, as if it was perfectly normal and sane, when I was perhaps 10 years old.

Everything I know about humans fundamentally changed from that day. If we do that to infant children on a daily and massive scale and pretend it's fine, how enlightened are we really as a species? There's a deep black sickness in the human soul, and it seems it can only be expressed through torture and cruelty towards the innocent.

I guess this is what led me eventually to a doomer mindset and ending up here. I really wouldn't mind seeing everything go up in flames. One way or another I firmly believe that future generations will look back at us the way we see denizens of the Dark Ages who burned each other for witchcraft. Superstitious, ignorant and depraved.

It's crazy that it's legal.

Just remember that it's illegal to mutilate a girl upon birth but it's perfectly normal to mutilate a boy, in fact no one even bats an eye and it's even recommended as a medical solution for completely unrelated problems of grown men just because the doctor "thinks" it will be more hygienic.

I legitimately think MTF trannies should sue hospitals for FGM.

Trans people don't really matter in this case, they chose it themselves as adults so I can't weigh in on their decision but they also cannot complain after it's done. The fact that boys gets this procedure done on them while they are infants and cannot even comprehend the weight of this decision is what bothers me and honestly? It just goes to show how little mothers care about their sons, there are plenty of mothers that don't mind seeing their babies literally shit themselves and get traumatized for the rest of their lives.

No I meant they matter legally. FGM is illegal. They circumcised a feminine penis. This would be a shitshow to argue against in court.

>They circumcised a feminine penis
Ew.

No doctor would ever perform a circumcision again if 20 years from now "she" sues you and takes your house.