I dont want to stop being a neet or go outside cause i am abusebait

>be 22 yo autistic femlet
>been bullied at school, beaten by dad, mugged while walking on my ghetto shit neiborhood ,guy once tried to rape me
>never had irl friends in my country still cant fit in cause autism and lifelong isolation no matter how much i try
>so for my own good i avoid going outside or talking to people where i live
>parents still want me to go to uni and get a job

Attached: 1644069051600.png (657x527, 84.41K)

Be a good houswife to a rich and nice robot. Man, you have it so ez,

>OP is a female
>thinks she can post on Any Forums without first submitting tits

he could divorce me whenever , husbands arent parents or caregivers

Attached: FGjdrPbVcAYgSlj.jpg (843x1200, 193.53K)

Do you know any autists? We aren't creatures skilled in manipulation, disingenuous behavior or most importantly drama that is one of the reasons I am recluse

>Be a good houswife to a rich and nice robot.
I'm afraid to meet guys because what if he ends up abusive.
I'm not op but in a similar situation, I'm also 4'11" and get dizzy a lot, so it's not like I'm good at defending myself.

Car could hit you anytime but it didn't. Why do you think he'd have a reason to divorce you? Especially in how gynocentric family courts are.

You realize you should get to know person first? Besides people don't hit each other for no reason. It's usually bitterness. If you are willing to actually talk and solve problems instead of delaying them and shoving under carpet, or bottling shit inside, then I don't think you have anything to be afraid of.

I have a friend who's your height. She takes fencing classes so that if anybody ever gives her trouble, then she can kill them with a sword. Why don't you try killing people with a sword?

i want to abuse you so bad

No she has a point people are suspicious

Everything is suspicious. Some risks have to be taken.

I want to hold u and tell you it will be okay so fucking bad

What country is this?
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

OK I believe you have a point and agree
Thank you fren ,wish you too ,but I live in eastern Europe so probably not in the same country as you

Gr33ce

So what, you're still like the rest of women who wants a guy that treats them "bad but not too bad". You're all fucked up in the head.

>OK I believe you have a point and agree
So what are you going to do about it from now on?
>eastern Europe
What a coincidence.

Hmmm. That's a tough one. I'm genuinely unsure of how you should go about this.

Alright, I'm stumped. That's a shitty situation, and there is no reason that you could reasonably trust anyone given your life experiences. You win, larper

Oh well in US you can get on disability for autism, but it wouldn't be enough to live on your own. Don't know what it's like for that in greece.

I don't know. Even unhealthy, robot men can easily overpower 95% of women.
And some men fetishize that shit and will hide their intentions until it's too late and I'm trapped in some guy's sick rape fantasy.
I've considered taking self-defense courses but the problem is that I'm super uncoordinated and get vertigo a lot.

>I'm trapped in some guy's sick rape fantasy.
You can leave a relationship anytime but that'd mean moving back with your parents. The sad reality is that since you said your dad beats you you're likely going to be attracted those kinds of traits in future boyfriends anyways.

You sound so cute though
All I want to do is hold you and cuddle you