Well my ldr bf cheated on me again. Why does every guy I give a fucking chance to end up having to fap to cheese pizza?

Well my ldr bf cheated on me again. Why does every guy I give a fucking chance to end up having to fap to cheese pizza?

Attached: Worthless cheater.jpg (1808x3216, 491.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15S0g8pG6HU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop giving chances to niggas that look like pedophiles

If every guy you give a chance to ends up being a pedo, maybe you're just attracted to pedos.

This guy literally looks like a pedo lmao

Why not just find a better looking guy irl?

ldr is a scam and waste of time
just find a dude in your area

It's an interesting problem.
My hypothesis is that guys who don't cheat/fap to CP are less likely to be aggressive in regards to dating.

Why?
Cheating takes opportunity, not caring about peoples feelings, and aggression (romantic aggression)
Guys who have these traits are the same guys that are making the move on you in the first place.

The guys who would never cheat are more likely to be romantically passive. They wouldn't cheat because it hurts your feelings and is wrong. Hitting on women when the attention is unwanted is also wrong and hurts peoples feelings. So these guys are overly sensitive to women's feelings and end up waiting or not acting when the aggressive cheater would act, lending to a situation where the cheaters have greater exposer.

It's kind of a catch22 with a sad take-away. There are good guys out there, but you're unlikely to ever meet them.

what type of convos did u have with him. if it was really shallow convos you must be of similar type. we all know what we get into at the start

You've provided absolutely zero evidence that he's a pedo.
For all we know you're just trying to slander him because he cheated on you.

Attached: uHbLXuQkhBwnIbf-800x450-noPad.jpg (400x300, 28.34K)

He has great potential

Attached: Screenshot_20220329-152549.jpg (1080x2340, 945.46K)

lmao why are you dating ugly pedos. Guarantee that plenty of robots mog him

When are you going to learn that ldrs are wishful thinking? You can have ld gamebuddy because people from all over the world play together on daily basis, but not actual relationship.

Do you purposely filter guys looking specifically for the most stereotypical pedophile features? Glasses, clothes, stache, jewfro, etc.. It's just like a woman to purposely seek such men out and then bitch when the inevitable happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=15S0g8pG6HU

fuck it, date me then joule#6224
promise I won't cheat

Ok add me... Junko#9988. prove you arent pedo

>Why does every guy I give a fucking chance to end up having to fap to cheese pizza
Did you learn English in monkey school?

My IRL/ldr gf cheated on me with chad and I haven't tried a new relationship in about 10years.
Trusting people was hard enough before.

>named yourself as a shitty anime character
>be surprised that you only attract perverts
Why are women so retarded?

Glass siren?

>That fuck had a girl crushing on him
>I can't even get a girl talk to me
Sometimes I feel like killing myself