Thank you, but we will not be going forward with your application at this time

>thank you, but we will not be going forward with your application at this time
lifts for this feel?

Attached: download (2).jpg (840x665, 159.62K)

Heavy squats

Attached: 1421156091683.jpg (800x640, 160.66K)

thank you, but we will not be going forward with your application at this time

Attached: 2F9D106E-ECF8-4D09-9E0C-0DFC88C2877C.jpg (860x856, 116.57K)

>current year+8
>still hasnt learned to lie on your resume
when will you realize the only winning move is to cheat?

You mean to tell me you're not applying to a dozen different companies at the same time? Imagine having oneitis for a fucking corporation

Some of us are applying for actually competitive and cutting edge companies. Obviously no one gives a fuck if you get rejected from local insurance company x retard

>tfw applied for 400+ jobs in the year since college graduation and still not hired
y-yeah, oneitis bro...

Attached: download (11).jpg (250x238, 11.06K)

what? what field are you in?

>go to bank
>get a loan
>open up literally any small buisness that isn't a restaurant
now you have a decent income and you're your own boss

Still better than awaiting a reply

Pro tip: only apply to positions that have been recently posted. Make sure you have your resume tailored with relevant experience. If I see Shift Manager for MacDonalds and youve applied to a programmer role I won't give you an interview.

Same logic applies. Just because you couldnt get into GS or Citi you shouldnt apply at HSBC or Mizuho.

summa cum laude grad with public policy/philosophy/portuguese
>YOU DIDNT MAJOR IN CS THEREFORE YOU DESERVE TO FLIP BURGERS YOUR WHOLE LIFE
you realize there has to be other jobs in the world because code monkey and burger flipper, right?
90% of small businesses fail in 5 years
what if you have no "relevant experience"?

Your application is straight garbage and you're not networking properly

Have you considered training to be a teacher? If not, try to join some local government groups

This, I added volunteer work I did in high school on my resume (I'm fairly young I probably wouldn't do this if I was 30) for college and even though I wasn't lying and actually did do the work there wouldn't have been any way to prove that I did do that work unless my old counselor vouched for me or something.

>>YOU DIDNT MAJOR IN CS THEREFORE YOU DESERVE TO FLIP BURGERS YOUR WHOLE LIFE
who are you quoting, schizo?
listen to at this point teaching is the most viable route for you

You know what to do.

Attached: 1642610529858.jpg (600x378, 109.7K)

>you realize there has to be other jobs in the world because code monkey and burger flipper, right?
There doesn't have to be philosophers and portuguese speakers lmao

>If I see Shift Manager for MacDonalds and youve applied to a programmer role I won't give you an interview
Fuckin boomers

>don't even have a degree yet
>get job as mental health tech
>glorified babysitter but it counts as work experience and guarantees a spot for a preceptorship
Let me guess, you want to be an """""engineer""""" or """"""""""programmer"""""""""" lmao

Attached: 1633048479588.jpg (800x568, 100.07K)

If my firstname was Quinteshqa I'd be hired no problem with a 3.9 GPA, project portfolio, and work experience throughout high school and college. Because I'm a straight white male I have to know the CEO's nephew or graduate from Yale in order to get employed over a minority (Unless I was becoming a code monkey).
I've considered the teaching route, actually get a teaching cert. in most states without a bachelor's in education is pretty challenging and you usually need an MAT minimum (often an M.Ed. actually). I think it's a good choice for me but I really don't want to spend 3 more years in college and come out with 50k in debt. If there was a state with an easy alternate cert. route I'd take it
Also gov jobs are way harder to get than you think, esp. Fed gov jobs.
>DUDE CODE AND BINGBINGWAHOO

>If my firstname was Quinteshqa [...]
Nice excuses bitch

>If my firstname was Quinteshqa
exactly who is stopping you from claiming black/spic ancestry? im asian and ive done this with zero consequence
>if there was a state with an easy alternate cert. route
start with a substitute teacher job, its a bit dead end but itll at least get you some experience, not too hard just pass the test

I feel like killing myself everytime I see that.

I'm the whitest motherfucker I know, I'm not pretending to be a gay black tranny to get a 8 dollar an hour entry level job.

too bad I lived in such a cucked state you need a teaching cert. just to be a sub, kek. no wonder we have a massive "teaching shortage".

Rifle lifts x1, jog to place of work x1, trigger pulls to failure

i live in california
trust me just add hispanic or latino to your thing, nobody ever checks, if you get caught say youre argentinian
i know it sucks to claim all this bullshit youre not but trust me the only winning move is to cheat

>Any Forums
man fit mods are on some dumb shit