Would you date/marry a woman who was raped?

Would you date/marry a woman who was raped?

Attached: article-0-18278BCF00000578-573_634x950.jpg (634x950, 93.6K)

Yes, of course I would, and I'm really getting tired of these threads.

Someone said my gf was anally raped by her dad as a kid and that's why she doesn't live with her parents, but I don't know the truth of that. When I care less about the relationship I'll straight up ask.

Most girls have already had sex so it's futile to resist it on those grounds. Rape is just when the person having sex with her has no money, popularity or looks.

Kind of a grey area. Plus there's always the off chance you'll date one who has terminally unfixable issues and breaks up with you to be with her rapist, no matter how much time you spend around her.

Depends if she's willing to take out her pent-up stress on me in an erotic manner

no they are trash

>breaks up with you to be with her rapist
and then you kill them both in minecraft

You mean in real life

Note: This post is NOT a joke. I am being serious. All my posts are serious and should be taken as literal as possible.

No!
If men should become undatable/unmarriable for reasons beyond their control, then so should foids

Most "rapes" that happen are either fake or the woman's fault these days.
If you weren't literally forced to fuck at gunpoint/knifepoint by some black or hobo then chances are the life decisions that YOU made indirectly lead to you being raped.
Sorry but that's just the truth.

Attached: image.jpg (1333x2000, 173.73K)

or you could just get with a normal girl
you know

this is true but even if she was defiled by some black hobo at gunpoint I still wouldn't want her. Heres a question is it ok not to date a woman because shes ugly? well thats not her fault. Stupid, poor self control, bad personality? those are mostly or at least partially genetic people don't choose everything about themselves. What about old can you reject a woman for being 80 years old? She never wanted that to happen.

Where do you think you are?
Origigig

by that assertion I can pretty much guarantee most rape victims would still reject the guys here

For sure. I mean what makes you think damaged girls still wouldn't think they deserve and want Chad

I dont understand the pic. Can someone explain?

Yeah, but you sound like a real jackass...

i hate greek men so much ,that last part was so gross

t.greek female living there

Attached: Тело-мёртвой-девушки-в-морге-история-12.09.2021-7.jpg (1024x819, 231.94K)

That's a fucked up pic
Belongs on Any Forums

i like gore user idk edgy stuff make you atleast feel something, but i still reckognise the tragedy in them

No, virgins only
I don't want any used goods

Yeah I can understand that. Rekt threads are quite satisfying to me too. Kinda makes me realise the fragility of life, and I feel better about the here and now knowing that.

If I liked her sure. I mean it's like not dating someone because they got mugged or something. I would rather date a girl that got raped than a girl with a body count over 3

I wouldn't fuck around with any woman that was raped. It sucks for them but it is not my duty to deal with the baggage that comes with it. These women often go through a multitude of dangerous and abusive men and often form complexes around them. One girl I dated very obviously still idolized her ex who beat and raped her. Being a young, impressionable, compassionate teen at the time I was her emotional tampon and went through months of psychological mind games and (I know it's a meme word at this point) gaslighting. She even tried to get me to believe every single one of her exes raped her (some of them were my friends; she got passed around a lot.) I dont expect sympathy just know for any virgins and/or underage lurking DO NOT INTERACT WITH BPD OR RAPE VICTIMS. They will drag you down with them.

Attached: 1648296665016.jpg (526x567, 73.73K)

it depends on the circumstances, their behaviour otherwise, and how affected they are by it now.
like if you're suggesting they're the perfect woman, loyal, caring, honest, not a whore, and is capable of being intimate with you and having a normal relationship but she was raped in the past, sure it doesn't make a difference. assuming of course in this scenario you're suggesting actual rape and not the whole i regret this sex or sure i voluntarily took part in it but its only cause i really didn't want to say no or whatever.

If she puts out and really makes an effort it could be fun for a short period. Couple years max while looking for a real gf to marry. She'd have to do anal. I wouldn't marry her or give her any babies under any circumstances. "Raped" women are nothing but trouble once they drop the mask.