What's Tinder experience like?

it's very difficult to find girls and approaching them is even more difficult. My lack of confidence doesn't help either. Thinking about getting on Tinder.

I don't have high standards and I crave love not lust. Any ides boys?

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 22.3K)

Tinder isn't the right move user.

Got banned so fast on it as well.

Attached: 0 OmJskWdwaniU78-o.png (894x894, 99.73K)

Firstly, I would only hop on tinder and other dating apps once you've been a regular at a gym for maybe 3-6 months and have taken some pretty solid pictures. You don't have to look crazy jacked or anything, just pretty fit.

Most importantly though is to look at online dating as a gamble that you're not expecting to win. The deck is completely stacked against men on them as far as gender ratios and women's online preferences go, so any dates you get will be a pleasant surprise. If you don't get any matches or whatever, that's just the apps being dogshit, don't get down on yourself about it.

go to the youtube channel "Playing with Fire" and follow all that dudes tinder guides. Alex is a meathead but the advice is solid. tldr:
>look your best
>have high quality pictures
>don't look super "posed"

>banned
how and why?

>I probably like my dog more than you
>I love travel
>My love language is dinner reservations
>I'm polyam
>I'm already in a relationship, looking for friends
>You need to be at leave 6'0 to ride this ride
>Mom of two, ready for a serious relationship
>I can out drink you
>I can out smoke you
>Looking for someone to have D1 babies with
>GASLIGHT GATEKEEP GIRLBOSS
>Femcel
>I love video games, I play League and Apex
>I love anime my favorites are Naruto and Demon Slayer
>>>>>don't be boring

kept asking people their opinions on the holocaust then started telling them hitler done nothing wrong (as a joke) then i was racist then got banned. all in about 2 hours kek

Attached: 1570127342130.png (645x773, 11.04K)

This sums it up. Theyre all shitty people.

yup that'll do it

I was thinking of putting this on my profile

Attached: FutureDivorce.png (891x529, 96.8K)

my sister found her now husband on tinder. but when i used it i of course got no matches. not using it again, too depressing.

tinder is only good for gaslighting fat women, get a job where you work with women and get better at talking with them there

well at least you got a match
yea that about sums up the women on tinder

do it you wont. I'm a generally attractive guy, probably top 15%, but I hate women because I wasn't always attractive and got treated like shit for it so all I do is insult them vehemently on dating apps until they stop talking to me.

>t so all I do is insult them vehemently on dating apps until they stop talking to me.
wait I thought they liked that

yeah they do, they get interested and flirty when you do it. If you keep doing it without any validation of them then they run away.

Your academic brother from another mother here. I do the same thing but from a financial angle. Gold digger rage is pretty funny. Also well versed in tech, so "bans" are more of a score than an inconvenience for me.

What should I say?

>Why are you even on this app? Your personality must be shit cuz you're hot

Please elaborate on your methods user I am curious

Tinder is useless for us uggos. You HAVE to be very attractive as a male. I'm average but barely get any likes or matches. The little matches I get never reply.

>I probably like my dog more than you
>>>>>don't be boring
>Mom of two, ready for a serious relationship
>I love travel
>I can out drink you
>I can out smoke you

These are 100% what you will see in my case at least. Same fucking quotes.

Attached: 1647043024003.png (840x854, 410.13K)

"why are you even on this app" - cut that out
"your personality must be shit cuz youre hot" - you validated her. don't.
say the shittiest thing that you think about her from her profile. Think of yourself as judge and jury. For example, if all she talks about is queso and beer and margs in her profile:
"Queso and margs?" -optional add-in if you think she's too dumb to get the next part- "You're gonna be the poster child for obese single mothers with autistic kids in a few years if you keep that shit up."
Environmentalism?
"So you're one of the assholes trying to tell me not to run a coal power plant in my back yard?"
Fancy car in the background
" and a high insurance vehicle? Why do you do such things to yourself."
These are examples of conversations I've started off with.
Call her a dumb bitch because she probably is. If you can do it in a witty way, A+.
Be extreme and use everything you learn about her to insult her as the conversation progresses. The extremity leads them to believe you're joking for a little bit longer until they realize that you're not.

I prefer insults that are realized in hindsight. It is so satisfying like proximity mines in golden eye.

So my wealth (top 0.1% when I turned 30), the human urge to avoid awkward silence, and the fact I'm on the aspy side gets them revealing interesting personal details. At that point there's so many things to do, simplest being, just agree with them in a way that seems like neging but never make any commitments.

If you want a reaction right away, build up a chain of connected things and start attacking their character. At which point they realize you have all the ammo.

This is an example of one of my favorite set-ups, I wasn't even expecting her to walk into it but she did. She responded afterwards for a bit but it petered out, probably because I flaked on her twice for going out.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-29 171713.png (376x571, 60.45K)

I'm too autistic to think of this shit on the fly jesus christ

So you dangle the money in front of their faces, and they try and talk to you but you ignore them and guide them in the direction of revealing shit. Then you dumb the truth about them onto them. Sounds fun, I might try pretending to be rich lol.

Let your hatred guide you user. If you hate women to the point that you blind yourself to your autism, you will be able to pull it off.

Why can't women just like people who are easy going. Not a push over just easy going