I just want to eat some pussy

I just want to eat some pussy

Attached: 5CDA168.jpg (1024x752, 78.37K)

>Women would rather fuck dogs than have a robot eat their pussy
Clown world

Attached: 6F88D84A-C3D3-4C3D-BEA2-47C5AC20CBA8.jpg (516x640, 55.02K)

That looks amazing. I would kill entire cities for just one lick. Gingers are literally perfect. Unfortunately I'm not attracted to any other kind of women.

Jokes on you, women into beasts are my kink. I'd share my girl with Sparky if she was up for it.

People find vaginas attractive?
Wtf? Aren't you supposed to be repulsed by them?

No?? Are you fucking gay?

I wouldn't say attractive as something beautiful, but they definitely aren't disgusting. It's just human body and we're hardwired to get horny seeing it. I can say for sure that pussy with small lips, like on the pic, but with those lips slightly spread to the opposite sides instead of being glued together onto one side looks extremely inviting.

It could stand to have a lot more hair of course but I find it very arousing. As far as vaginas go that one is especially nice. There's no way that it could be considered repulsive.

I can tell you niggas never had pussy. Vaginas taste not good. Its slimey as hell too not watery at all

They are not for tasting. If I ever lick the clit, it's to get girl off because getting girl off and feeling her squeezing your cheeks with her thighs is exciting, not because it tastes good. I bet they suck dick for the same reason. Vaginas are for fucking and that's what they're perfect at. Feeling hot, moist, meaty hole wrapped around your cock feels good.

They smell really good though. Even though they suck at it 69 is better than sex just because of the overwhelming smell, has me on a hair trigger.

as a vaginal connoisseur, I can tell you that there is a fine art to the cultivation of vulvic juices. One cannot simply expect to receive the sweet nectar without first tilling the soil. Much like a burning vintage, we do not drink for the taste, rather, the drunkeness that follows, the ecstasy of bliss.

I liek eating pussy

genuinely looks like she's been creampied, would you guys eat another guys cum out of a pussy if that was the only way you'd get to do it?

>I just want to eat some pussy
same man, life is suffering

Attached: 1642362185798.jpg (1737x3088, 655.9K)

Its her spit
cum doesnt look like that

post moar pussy
NOW

feels bad if you can't get a vag to look like that frees

>Back in line pal

Attached: dd.jpg (2121x1414, 202.09K)

She's obviously been masturbating and is very aroused. She smeared the wet around. You can tell because there is no cum visible in the picture.
What a ridiculous scenario you came up with though. Get out of her with the homosexual cuckold bullshit. Literally nobody likes that stuff.

You didn't answer the question though
I enjoyed the scenario, and I want answers. You'd get to eat the pussy to your hearts content but there's cum on it, I mean you'll clean that up fast

I am repulsed by that vagina.
Robotbros... am I gay?