ITT: Tell us about the girl you love/loved

ITT: Tell us about the girl you love/loved

Attached: 7E251A45-992A-471B-8D0B-8202A2D55556.png (684x576, 117.82K)

she let me call her mommy and she left me because i wouldn't become a tranny. she was a bit of a weirdo

She was a manipulative psychotic bitch and every moment with her felt amazing.

I love Milim??

Attached: 1633729051434.jpg (700x990, 692K)

She liked me I liked her I was too touchy and took things too fast. That was 3 years ago, havent been in a relationship since

In 8th grade she said she didn't want to date anyone because everyone got together and broke up and got together and broke up every two weeks, and she wanted to get married. She would always tell me I was so funny and was always so happy to see me.
In 9th grade she asked me out a few times but I was a retarded volcel because I used this website and a subreddit (I know, gtfo newfag) called "r/incel", so I turned her down. I didn't really see much of her until 11th grade. In 11th grade she told me she loved me, but when I asked her out she said "God-damn it user"
I tried to make conversation with her but she did not want to. I would say "do you have any siblings" and she would say "a brother" and I would say "do you have a car" and she would say, yes.
I thought about her every day for about a year, I went from talking to her everyday in 7th & 8th grade to never talking to her atall. I would lay in bed for 8+ hours some days wishing I could hug her. I listened to the album Violent Femmes by Violent Femmes a lot, link rel, its the best song off the album.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHapDS2fcFE
After about a year I stopped jerking off to her photos. I hardly knew her and she didn't want to get ot know me or be my friend, and that was ok. I just wish she never told me she loved me or was so hot and awesome.
All I really knew about her was from seeing her social media posts, so I was more just in love with her looks and the impression I got of her. Later ended up asking out a bunch of ugly girls in senior year until one said yes and lost my virginity.
She's married to her first boyfriend now fml
TL;DR I loved an aspie trad-wife material greek girl who loved me back but out of retardation turned her down then wasted a year obsessing over her and crying over her even though I hardly knew her.

She's my coworker. She's very pretty and she's nice, she volunteers at an animal shelter, she's so nice to people, I can't tell whether she likes me or is just being nice, since she'll smile at me and tilt her head and her eyes go squinty when she does it, and I can't tell if she's going out of her way to ask me something or if she's just asking whoever's around. I don't know much about her personally, but I get the feeling that she's someone who, under any other circumstances, I don't think I would care that much about. Her taste in music, clothes, etc. are all normie and uninteresting, she gets a lot of stuff from YouTube, TikTok, or Pinterest, she's always talking about it with others. She told me about this band called Her's, and I listened to it, and this shit is fucking terrible. I don't care about anything she likes. But, because they belong to her, they're the most important thing in the world to me. We work together, she's so close yet so far. I just need to go for it this week. I pre-accept that im going to fall flat on my face, but I think I have to do it, I have to fall flat on my face.

>so I was more just in love with her looks and the impression I got of her
what I meant by this is, my brain told me I loved her but its kinda pathetic I hardly knew her, so my brain was just telling me I loved her, I didn't really know her that well IRL, almost all teh converstainons we had in middle school were surface level, like me just being a goof.

>I can't tell whether she likes me or is just being nice
unfortunately she's just being nice my man. life isn't a chinese cartoon.
>We work together, she's so close yet so far. I just need to go for it this week. I pre-accept that im going to fall flat on my face, but I think I have to do it, I have to fall flat on my face.
good spirit to have but F ahead of time mi amigo

she didn't notice for a month until I told her
she has a bf and sees me as her brother
I loved her for a long time and I didn't accept that until she had a boyfriend
my heart feels heavy and I can't stop thinking about her

Attached: 0c4.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

>My heart feels heavy and I can't stop thinking about her.
Stop jerking off while thinking about her. It helps.

She would watch cartoons and play video games with me. We used to send each other really long messages, it was fun talking to her and learning about her. She started her college semester, and stopped talking to me as much. She told me she had a crush on another guy, and I started to feel pathetic waiting for her, so I broke it off.

For what it's worth, you made the right decision. Relationships are meant to come and go. You saw when the time came and you let it happen exactly what you're supposed to do.

I don't think that's true. Some last until you die.

I'm not
faps won't fill the void in my heart
I feel to devoid
I just want a hug

Attached: sad_pepe____by_siegarian_ddovh6w-fullview.jpg (1280x1280, 156.02K)

the classic femdom mommy gf fan to tranny pipeline

In second grade during arts and crafts class. The teacher sat us together. We shared supplies and had fun. Coincidentally we both had the same model of scissors. Mine had skate wheels printed on the blades and hers had a cow skin motif on the blades. Mine had indigo handles and hers purple. I still have those scissors stashed somewhere in my room in my parents' house now some 14 years later. She was very pretty. We stayed friends during that year. On the class group photo we were standing together in the middle. The next year her family moved abroad.
I think dhe might have given me a peck on the cheek during that year, of course that might just be my vrain trying to embellish these memories.
I hopd she's doing well.

Sadly in this society of high social density, unlike one where you're born and die in a small community of the same people, then relationships are almost always temporary. Thats one of the reasons I'm anarcho-primitivist.

>I just want a hug
:( I wish I could hug you
Damn user, after 14 years you still think of her desu

I fantasize about dating somone in my head a lot, sometimes I end up getting so happy from it I think its real for about 1 second before I realize I'm a pathetic faggot loser

I'll tell you about the guy I love:
>A bit short, extremely cute yet masculine
>Narrow hip, strong ass and thighs
>Wide back
>Squinted eyes, in a kind way, a bit far apart.
>Perfectly structured face bones, solid but delicate nose, small mouth but full lips, kind of long stylised face, white. Gives a vibe of fragility yet masculinity and calmness.
>If he looks at you, you just melt straightaway.
>Dresses perfecly, could pass as a movie star or a model.
>Hair always done. Rather short, kept messily geled upwards.
>His voice has a cool tone, well projected, masculine with a bit of a metallic or ducky tone.
>Despite being the most gorgeous person ever, he doesnt seem to be smug or overly confident, actually seems timid.

Crossed stares with him multiple times by accident and its always a game of "lets pretend we are looking to the ground, and dont make eachother uncomfortable".

Fuck this shit.

GTFO faggot, nobody wants you here