I'm 23 but people say I look 40, don't smoke or staying up late bros, I fucked up and I look like a fucking orc now...

I'm 23 but people say I look 40, don't smoke or staying up late bros, I fucked up and I look like a fucking orc now, I hate myself so fucking much. Is there any way to fix this? I doubt quit smoking and sleeping early will help

Attached: 1642258869559.jpg (1018x1024, 206.38K)

sleep better, gym more, and party hard. if you already look 40 then you might as well get scuzzy.

>sleep better
can do
>gym more
I can only do treadmill

Like... Is there a way I can look my age again?

Maybe try to just not worry about it and dont let others opinions determine how you feel?

Alternatively, read a self help book

If youre balding: just shave it completely and go full bald. Full bald looks MUCH better than balding. Balding makes you look absolutely disgusting.

>I can only do treadmill

do you have no arms and only legs or something? Pistol squats, Hill sprints, Pull ups, Push ups, handstaps, and variations of the aforementioned are all you need to get in decent shape.
Better yet, what's stopping you from hitting the gym?

Well the thing is I used to look handsome, not Chad-level handsome but attractive enough to get compliments from strangers, ever since both my mom and dad died, which is 3 years ago, I gone full self destruct mode and now people avoid me because I look like a hobo serial killer, I have hit the wall so fucking bad dude, I'm not used to living like this. Also I have a full head of hair, not bald
laziness I guess, but I will try

same thing that plagues all wojak posters, lack of discipline, low self esteem, laziness, attention span of a goldfish. Honestly, anytime I see someone post a wojak as main pic I can tell the guy is ngmi and the more ridiculous it is the more pathetic the guy is.

Well then maybe you should work on that. Eh, champ?

I'm 23 and look 18 dude, you need to train at least 5 days a week and eat fruits, vegetables and low processed meat.

Fuck, will I ever look like I used to look again?

Same but in reverse. The zoomer chicks love it.

>laziness I guess, but I will try
yeah you're hitting the wall user, you need to start taking care of yourself
also try skincare, eyebrow shaping, showering every day, wearing sunscreen everyday, sleeping 6 hours minimum a night, cutting down on cigarettes, eating healthly, dressing to your body shape, getting a good haircut on top of getting in shape

it sounds like a lot now but you'll get used to it
>t. was ugly as fuck as a teen, now considered attractive as an adult

let's say I done all of that, will I look my age again? Because im seriously considering killing myself

I'm 35 and look 25.
1) HARD lifting (a lot of femboys lift way harder than you might realize)
2) Intermittent fasting.
3) Check /fa/ for the skincare thread. The Skincare Addicts >Reddit is useful too
4) Absolutely no soda, absolutely no snacking, absolutely no alcohol for at least 5 months
5) Kick use of shampoo, but shower more (look up no-poo method; unscented lard or castille soap will be much better)

I started doing these things when I was 16, and it's treated me very well.

It will take time but yes you can look your age again. However you must be completely disciplined from here on out with no fuck ups along the way. So more tips I would give is to drink only water not soda, like other user said, don't stress because that ages you, and maybe shave/get a nice haircut to make you look more youthful.

thank a lot dudes, it's a long shot but I don't have much choice

diet and exercise my man. Also a lot of it just comes down to genetics.

Im 28 but people tell me I look like im 21. when I was 21 I was told I looked like I was 16.

You're welcome, good look m8

Just go for older women and shut the fuck up. Or fuck mentally ill younger women.

Can relate, my face skin is wasted away full of scars of all types.

Wish I could go back in time, I don't understand why some people have it all, and others are marked with a black hole of disgrace that attracts all sort of horrible things into their lifes from the beginning to the end.

Weightlifting is the most fun and fulfilling thing you can do. It only takes like 4-5 hours per week to feel good 90 percent of the time. No more excuses

>turn 23 in may
>teehee user are you 18 or something? you look so young teehee
>you look like tom holland/insert actor here teehee
You want to know what the worst part is? There is always the chance that the schizo thoughts are real and they are all just fucking with you as if god or the demiurge or whatever the hell there is crafted a whole reality where you are just tormented constantly to the day you expire. Either way OP it sounds like you just need to clean yourself up and get out of the doomer hole, unless you exfoliate with sandpaper your natural youth should still be present.

Attached: 30AE18A8-6FA8-4F23-AFFF-6D3A91AA9B70.jpg (527x674, 70.43K)