"Even black Americans who make it to the middle class are likely to see their kids fall down the ladder...

>"Even black Americans who make it to the middle class are likely to see their kids fall down the ladder," writes Richard Reeves, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution. In a recent blog post Reeves says that seven of 10 black children who are born to families with income that falls in the middle quintile of the spectrum will find themselves with income that's one to two quintiles below their parents' during their own adulthood.
>The greater probability of slipping back applies to blacks across income groups. According to the Fed study, about 60 percent of black children whose parents had income that fell into the top 50 percent of the distribution saw their own income fall into the bottom half during adulthood. This type of downward slide was common for only 36 percent of white children.
>tfw this literally describes me and my parents
How do I cope?

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/02/how-black-middle-class-kids-become-poor-adults/425253/

Attached: 1493288838488.png (500x500, 88.38K)

why wont niggers stop making threads

Pretty sure kids who are born middle class will become poor nowadays. But yeah, it affects non-whites even more.

They just have to make everything about color and race.
Nobody has upward mobility, even people who win the lottery go back to being poor.

The middle class won't even exist soon so I wouldn't worry about it.

This is true. If you add up the collective wealth of the bottom 50% of the US right now, regardless of race, it would be *negative*. But yay capitalism, amirrite guize?

Don't know.
Don't care.
Not my fault you didn't evolve the way I did.

Attached: RaceNYT.png (1815x1039, 194.14K)

Just work harder faggot

I try but I'm still too clumsy so I just end up doing npc rote tasks until I run out the clock. My parent's been screaming at me for weeks because I literally can't even paint rooms well. And you can forget about college or IT.

Attached: 6e3.png (680x894, 1014.39K)

It's because black parents are stupid and don't know how to or are unable build intergenerational wealth.
A lot of the whites in the upper income have their own business or are established enough to get their children a job. It's called nepotism now, but it's literally just inheriting your fathers trade traditionally.
Blacks are basically wagies who either can't get their kids a job or go full retard high on ideology "I didn't get handouts so you have to start from nothing too".

It's called regression to the mean.

Literally because of nigger culture. Basically even if you got the miracle of getting out of poverty, if you don't pay close attention to your child, society and it's institutions will influence them to go down. College, media, you name it, will influence your children to familiarize, befriend and become with niggers, because they think impulsive, loud and destructive behaviour and antics are cool.
Go to an good african country, where you can find some culture and manners, a place where hollywood and globohomo kikes won't force you nigger culture down the throat. Do that or you'll never be safe, they'll follow you and corrupt your kids.

Attached: 1648503067575.png (408x805, 375.4K)

Go to school and find people who will actually give you some good advice/guidance. Other than that, don't be a retard.

My IQ is one SD above the White American average and I am basically on my way to becoming a teacher without even working too hard in uni (already have a master's). I don't pay attention and get straight As.

Also, both of my parents are teachers so I'm more or less going to end up like them. I don't even have any debts because I'm actually smart with my money and got scholarships to pay for my student loans.

I don't believe in regression to the mean, it feels like it contradicts evolution.

What if there's environmental things that pushed the parent's IQ/earning potential up and their children didn't experience it, so they fall down.

The black intelligentsia has declared war on every middle class virtue. They should be HAPPY that their kids are falling out of the eeeeevil middle class.

A lot of middle class black kids (based on my experience) unironically believe that their only chance at "making it" is through sports and entertainment. As a result, they give zero fucks and either don't show up to school or don't study at all.

Most aren't skilled enough to be more than a shitty soundcloud rapper, so they end up working at mcdonalds thinking that one day they'll make their big break.

One big problem with the black middle class is that it largely was created by government employment, particularly school district employment and city government employment.

But to have those jobs, you have to live in majority-black cities and school districts. And if you are black and you live in a majority-black city or school district, your kids turn into thug garbage.

This is true of average, but most black Americans have European DNA and there is quite a bit of variation among individuals. There is a difference between knowing someone is stupid and thinking they are stupid because of their visible racial characteristics. It's not that hard to just treat people as individuals.

>It's not that hard to just treat people as individuals.

It actually is though.

Judging people quickly based on their appearance saves a lot of time. You lose a little accuracy, but not enough to justify wasting the time you'd need to waste to figure everyone out individually.

That's a common attitude in turd world. Russians think like that as well. If they dont get to be oligarchs then might as well drink vodka all day

Why don't they go to college or some med program like their parents?

Because being a rapper is more glamorous to them, and doctors/lawyers work long hours.
Also, I noticed that they don't care about assignment feedback so they never get better.