I have a 200 word essay due tomorrow

I have a 200 word essay due tomorrow
I'm so fucked

Attached: 2510_R4G3.gif (128x128, 28.06K)

That's nothing. I have a 2 sentence essay due in 3 years. So, so , so fucked.

wow 200 words? nigga you're so finished!

I have a one letter essay due in now
here it is
a

We are not writing your totally real essay just for you to screenshot it and post it to r/Any Forums. How stupid do you think we are?

Just keep saying how much you like dick for 200 words.

I will write your essay for you to screencap it and post it to 9gag.

What is it about? I'm sure all of us autists would love to contribute.

I just realized kids today can just use AI to generate them a believable essay that they tweak afterwards. What a time to be alive.

It's about how BAME voices are silenced by wh*te supremacy in the media

BAME? I live out of reach of most social norms. Do you mind explaining?

minorities baka

Attached: State-of-Racism-opening-image-58bb.png (2000x1500, 1.36M)

I have a 4000 word essay due yesterday. I can't decide whether I don't care anymore or care so much that I carry on throwing up, so I'm doing both.

Attached: CD7A9029-24CF-4D64-B891-2D4A6EBD5AD1.jpg (311x292, 22.51K)

>Seventeen word post due tomorrow.
>Haven't even started

It's over. In fact, it never began for me.

Attached: a5uj.jpg (276x183, 8.07K)

I had a presentation due to a bunch of higher ups earlier today and butchered the hell out of it. I am currently waiting for for my boss to call me, he IMd me we need to talk but he has been busy with other calls all afternoon

Jokes on them, I have another job offer I already verbally accepted. I am just waiting for the official offer to come in before I quit

I was shitposting obviously but I actually do have a 4000 word essay due tomorrow

Attached: 1637952816459.png (688x578, 31.67K)

>200 words
I can write that in an hour. I have a 300-500 word essay due tonight and I'm confidence I'll have it done by around 11pm. I've done more work in less time.

no you havent and no you dont, its not possible

I c wut u did ther

congrats fren
you passed

Attached: DS00MKxU0AAhQr3.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

That's what like a page? About 4-5 decently sized paragraphs?

How long have you been in college?
I've written a 2000 word essay in two hours. It was filled with grammatical errors and stupid mistakes, but it was done on time, and I managed to get a low B on it.
It's better to turn in something in than get a zero. 200 words is nothing, fren. This post is already 73 words, which about a third of what you need to write