Covert narcissist - pure robot

Autism makes you into a robot. We all get that. But... Being a covert narcissists is similar in some ways. It literally makes you into a PROGRAM.
Someone offends you? You shut down on the spot and cannot respond.
Someone says something mean to you? You literally become a full fledged robot/program, acting completely unnaturally.

TL;DR: many "robots" may actually be covert narcissists, which is indeed, a pure nigger disorder

Attached: 41hfcBcMpcL._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg (296x445, 16.27K)

>a pure nigger disorder
Says the covert narcissist

Congrats OP you figured it out. Maybe something like 1% of the incels here have a legit problem that isn't their fault, but the vast majority are simply failed normalfags. People who have low social value but expect to be fucking women above their level.

Sorry robots but you better get comfortable dating uggo's and single moms.

>make up your own mental illness day

here, i made this a while ago, just because i kept laughing at "covert narcissist"

and if i am a narcissist? why dont i get all the benefits of being a narcissist, like girls or sex or whatever. if i am a narcissist, then i got scammed

Attached: create your own mental illness day.jpg (1019x1183, 151.54K)

personality disorders are memes meant to stoke paranoia and ignite the imagination so anyone who exists outside the norm looks like a cartoon villain
lying and coercion are incredibly mainstream, so much so that most people are inured to it, and most people who do those things aren't at all on the fringe

narcissism isn't an actual mental illness.
the retards who perpetuate the lie of it being a mental illness are the same people you talk about in your post, they are just cry babies

"psychology" is such a meme field. Holy shit I hate you fuck faces. I want to rip your eyes balls out and piss in the sockets.

Here comes the triggered Narcissists. I hope you FUCKING die

why? im just a loser with nobody who loves me. i never had a gf. i never felt the warm embrace of a girl on my chest. it kills me on the inside all the time. robots suffer a great amount, yet faggots like you hate us and call us these meme pathologies

i hate faggots like you. you think just because someone deviates away from what is normal that means they must be bad. fucking disgusting subhuman, the world would be a better place if you werent in it

Attached: tenor (5).gif (400x300, 1.09M)

>so anyone who exists outside the norm looks like a cartoon villain
see what I mean? look how disproportional your reaction to an innocuous post by someone you don't know was
stop fucking your own head up like this

Just get some Narcissistic supply bud. Everything is gonna be ok

>stop fucking your own head up
Who are you? My NPD mom?? Which reminds me. Why are you npds so effeminate?

You are actually right.

Autism and narcissism are very related.
A lot of narcissists have autistic traits, misreading social clues etc

The difference is (including others) that the autist realizes theres something wrong with him, while the narc usually thinks theres everything wrong with everyone else

Oh yeah, covert NPD here. Was raised by an NPD single parent and didn't understand kindness is a real thing until my late 20's. I remember hearing a lot of "just be yourself" in my teens, which made absolutely no sense to me: there is no myself, there is only being a battle computer that identifies others' expectations and then (superficially) meets them. I am great at what psychological diagnostic manuals call "superficial charm" - but it's the only way I know how to act around others, and it's exhausting. I have had gfs and am a cyborg, but relate more to robots than normies. All social interaction feels dangerous: like this is first contact on Star Trek, and I need to pronounce the ritual phrases exactly right in order to not get phasered.

The only things that really helped were putting myself through the mind-shredders that are a philosophy degree, and psychedelics. Doing group therapy helped too, so that I could begin to see other people as actually being people rather than NPCs.

Of course, NPD being passed on from parent to child is a problem. It spreads like a virus. Parents who are stressed take it out by yelling at their kids, and the kids, unable to anchor themselves to their parents like children normally do, instead create an image of a self-as-God that they cling to for comfort. You could say I am simultaneously a German in the Third Reich, and the bullshit-spewing Hitler; or, I am my own cult leader and my own cultist. I think it's a very big problem that modernity is set up in a way that destroys families, uproots people, and has people turn to narcissism in order to at least something to cling to, even if it is only the idea of an ideal-I.

PS if you want actually intelligent takes on narcissism, look up Sam Vaknin. Guy's a psychopathic narcissist, and a professor of psychology. thanx 4 reading my blog

Attached: personality_disorder.jpg (233x217, 9.84K)

VERY good post.
Exactly my thought process too.
Covert NPD here.

Yes, its like being a german and hitler at the same time without you realizing how you switch between the two.

Sometimes you are "hitler" (or rather the false magnificent ego) and sometimes you are the nothing that you feel like deep down inside (worthless little boy being screamed at by parent)

I personally cannot remember the "moment" i created this imaginary self. Do you? Would love to hear more self awareness from another narc.

>Narcissistic supply
i found this image on google just now

isn't this just normal love tho? isnt this just what it feels like when a girl is in love with you? why is that bad or unhealthy again?

why do normies force their cucked idea of love down everyone's throat, and anyone who deviates away from this they call "unhealthy"?

who is being an obese feminist who rode the cock carousel normal and healthy? how are modern relationships healthy and desirable?

>Just get some Narcissistic supply bud
oh yeah, for sure, let me just go to my girlfriend tree in the backyard, pick out a good one, and get what i want. mhm, just that easy

Attached: 8797d8ea9c57b5f766cf48a1bb07dac5.jpg (2146x1154, 541.19K)

>Sam Vaknin
Bpd here. Can't fucking stand that guy.

People are more complex than whichever label you choose to slap on them
Ironically, not recognizing those complexities is a supposed cluster b trait itself. It's absurd.

>isn't this just normal love tho
Ya. Normal for you ppl. I used to be good Narcissistic supply and reading that pic triggered my ptsd

>People are more complex than whichever label you choose to slap on them
No. They're really not. Don't you use your bpd Intuition to read ppl?

the conspiratard in me tells me that it's a deliberate act to condition people to accept a brave new world interpretation of love that dissolves strong interpersonal bonds so that people are easier to control
I'm not saying unhealthy obsessive love doesn't exist, but when I read what mainstream thought says about it the ideal is so sterile and inhuman