Feel embarrassed being a black woman

I hate sounding like a pick me but holy damn I hate being associated with my demographic and all the cringe and insecurities they mask as "activism" or "confidence".......being a black woman in of itself isn't what makes me hate myself but how other black women choose to conduct themselves towards ww and bm dating but thirst after white or asian men that would never give them the time of day AND don't even get me started on the Hitler level of hatred they have for white women, absolutely psychopathic.
twitter.com/lporiginalg/status/1456360064239824896?s=20&t=hK4gHfsSZYKtgibsZg0sxQ

Attached: 62799931e4c8f3cfa191248bfcdff2.png (400x436, 60.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will black people ever stop talking about themselves?

ok cutie, what do you want me to do for you? would you like me to worship your ass until you feel better because you feel lonely? get in the line

Just be an individual. If someone doesn't treat you as such, they aren't worth your time.

Why do you want attention from white men?

Post voice or you are LARPER
vocaroo.com/

Attached: 1648322011566.jpg (1440x1080, 152.34K)

>Hitler level of hatred
I think you are being a little insane. Hitler didn't hate anyone. He loved his people and believed all peoples had a right to exist within their homelands. You should read Hitler's writings.

Attached: 1642092552387.jpg (500x277, 17.29K)

Why do you think a couple twitterfags are at all representative of all black girls

Did you even read my post? Where did I imply so?

Dats RITE

Ignore this, I re-read the message, you are talking about them, you aren't one, again, my bad.

Bro black men literally give white men the most dirty looks just for even taking and standing next to black woman she is probably just thinking how is a basic fake blond Becky getting a decent or top black man jbw works for woman as well remember

Youre posting on a majority white website. But no matter, Im white and Im here, what do you want?

How much crime do you commit weekly?

It's okay. You did not pick what race are you. It just happens that blacks have probably biggest % of self-destructive behavior. I'd still make sweet love to you and plant my seed in your womb to raise our children together.

i hate being a black man because of my skin and my hair., gonna use indian whitening products on my skin and grow my hair out and get a dominican blowout or something to get rid of my nig hair and have bangs. gonna change races by the time i'm 25. the amount of white pussy i will get will be astounding

You can get a white woman without self hating holy shit you are the opposite side of the same coin when it comes to these bw
I'm just ranting....I'm just a genuine person not a caricature of modern day psyops

i know but i wanna be that caramel color and have straighter hair, fuck being black lol. i can get all kinds of pussy as that race. i don't want just any white woman i want them all. i can't have them all as a nerdy black guy fuck off. but as a nerdy white guy or nerdy caramel colored cutie? hell yea i can be that feminine pretty boy for you girls

Ahahahaha dawg don't do it ! Isn't that the straight hair thing? A Person with nig nog features and straight hair looks like a fucking clown if they're a guy

>genuine person
I dont know you so I cant believe that. But if I did know you and you were alright I wouldnt associate you with your race and that is what you should focus on. Find people that mutually care for you and vice versa. Because you will always be associated with your race in random peoples minds.

Ok good luck but you're not really going to get any women with such a self defeating attitue

not if they have pale skin. i'm doing it i don't care. i will be that feminine emo cutie all these white hoes want. i know that these little zoomer bitches are the dirties whores ever. i'm gonna get some . if i was half as pale as this guy i'd be in 1000 white women's assholes right now. and 500 asians. all i need is that dominican ass haircut and be half as pale as him. i've got the face for it. catch me in 2 years, i bet they have that cream at the grocery store make your skin like beyonce's.

>7
this is gonna be me and i'm painting my nails black and fucking all your girlfriends. catch me in 2024

Attached: ELnk8CrWoAIhLYp.jpg (1010x1200, 178.45K)

Is this sentiment common among dark skins? Makes me glad that I have a light brown color and my hair gets curly with moisture
Is it really THAT common?

faggot. kys asap

i'm not even blackedy black i just have shitty ass hair, but i can't pull of sexy girly hair with my black ass face. I have a decent face that is ruined by my blackness. i'm getting rid of it

He only look's that good because he's half white.

post face on soc and link here
niggas is curious

yea exactly. these indians make cream that makes you look half white because dark indians are like shitty over there. there's an indian bazaar near my house that i know sells this shit. if not it's on amazon