Elliot Rodgers turned this

Elliot Rodgers turned this...

Attached: a8f4ed30b5fd280f3cef32de55494f34c716b265.jpg (300x225, 29.69K)

...into this.

He didn't improve human history.

Attached: n690op-b8884536z.120140527125329000g3q2fr47.10.jpg (600x400, 272.3K)

what an inspiration. the gamer the world needed, but not the one it deserves

Attached: 1591304692065.jpg (474x619, 100.94K)

Damn, that girl on the left built like a brick house.

didnt he only kill one sorority girl and the rest were his beta chinese housemates?

my ex was more attractive than all of those girls...

>his beta chinese housemates
ya the retard genocide robots but their lives don't matter to normies

>genocide robots but their lives don't matter to normies
do you consider elliot a normie?

>genocide robots
Kek! And this board praises Elliot. Look at this fucking idiot:

He ended up killing 3 of his own and 3 barely passing normies. Maybe the guy could've been chad lite.

Attached: 77853_052514-all-6-victims.jpg (1300x732, 696.12K)

Nothing of remote value was lost

>kills 3 genetic dead ends, 2 normalfags, and a kike
Based Elliot

kid was a fucking whiny retard, unironically glad he's dead. fucking stupid idiot who had no means to express what was really wrong with his life. idk if i believe in free will or whatever, so maybe it's not rational to condemn him for his actions, but sometimes it just feels good to hate someone, and he really does deserve it. fucking evil pathetic ugly cunt - spiritually rotten.

You better pay attention to what hate do to you. You really reap what you sow.

Can't believe I read a bit of his cringefesto. Every 3rd sentence was "I cried".

Fun fact: the reason he killed 3 Asian boys is because a few nights prior to his killings, he was at a bar and saw a Chinese guy drinking with an attractive white girl. Elliott went up to the couple and started harassing and verbally abusing them, the Chinese guy ended up kicking Elliott's ass and threw him out of the bar. After that he swore he was going to get his revenge on Asian men in retaliation.

Okay, so it was 4 men and 2 women.
And yes, 3 of them are gangly poindexter undergrads like him.

Looks like "the biggest threat to the safety of the United States" is basically just killing more of its own.

elliot was such a dumb bitch. this is what happen when your delusions get challenged as an insane retard.

Chadlite? That's 100% chad as long as he is over 6 feet

you sound like a faggot. gfys

Are you making shit up? He hated them because they made fun of him and were his roommates. His kills besides those were incidental