All racist anons on this board currently

Do you genuinely believe I'm not a human being because I'm black? If that's the case doesn't that mean that I can't be held accountable for being a loser robot?

A lot of you come on here and shit on robots for believing life is deterministic and we're doomed to our fates, but how come I can't blame being black for why I'm a failure?

Attached: 20220226_160157.jpg (1410x1049, 474.19K)

well if you want to take that position, only animals cant be held accountable for their actions. so which is it gonna be, lad?

sometimes i say nigger indoors and now the pigs are mad

>only animals cant be held accountable for their actions.
That's what I'm saying, you think I'm an animal, so why should I be held accountable for being a robot/NEET loser?

you just want clemency for being black.

its not about what i think, if you think that you cant be held accountable for yourself, then you do you

>Do you genuinely believe I'm not a human being because I'm black?

The idea that there even exists something that one can call a "universal" human being is a relic of the thinking of the Enlightenment. Your own black leaders completely reject that tradition, in favor of particularism.

A core attribute of Critical Race Theory is the idea that there is no "universal" human experience that we all share and understand, because our experiences as members of different races are just too different. A white person can, ultimately, NEVER understand a black person's lived experience, and lived experience is much more important than any concept arrived at by reason.

Unfortunately, the proponents of this theory don't appear to have thought it all the way through. If it's true, we ultimately can never really *communicate*, either. We delude ourselves into pretending that we are communicating, but because we don't have access to each other's lived experiences, the referents to the words that we use are almost certainly entirely different, in ways that we can NEVER resolve or entangle.

But if we can't communicate, game theory says the only safe thing I can do is advocate for your extermination or enslavement. Basically you are a bunch of xenomorphs walking around on my planet, and I can never communicate with you or otherwise resolve any differences we have, and you could spring into violence at any moment for reasons I do not understand and can never understand by definition. In that scenario the only safe thing for me to do is wipe you out.

Don't like it? Well, get every last one of your leaders to return to the Enlightenment tradition and I will reconsider.

>A lot of you come on here and shit on robots for believing life is deterministic and we're doomed to our fates, but how come I can't blame being black for why I'm a failure?
Biology applies to humans too down to the chemical level. There is no escaping it. Sorry. Facts don't care about your feelings.

you have to stay in your country and not drain the resources of more diligent people

Don't get it wrong user. I'm only racist towards gypsies, you're all right

>Low IQ (which basically destroys any chance of an efficient life or functional routine)
>low inhibitions
>high ego
>either extremely high aggression or ridiculously low beta aggression
>handicapped

I'm born with the worst stats of any other human. I can't even thugmaxx because I grew up on this shithole and now I can't relate to Darnell or Tyrone.

You are human, however it's a seperate
sub-species of human that's just not really compatible with us.

relatable. if i'm stupid and lazy because of the genes that come with being black, i shouldn't have to work or contribute to society, i don't even get the full human experience. they should give me neetbux for being black so i can live alone without bothering anyone with my existence

I can't be held accountable because I'm black, and blacks are basically just animals, they are not capable of self-reflection or self-improvement. I'm stuck being a lazy, dysfunctional, robot because God had to pick the worst race to birth me as.

kek thats so familiar

Except most black people are not robots and some of them can self-reflect and self-improve.
Is it more challenging for you to do those things?
Probably, but it's not impossible.

why are you trying to help him, he is perfectly aware that he can try to improve. he doesnt want to, his reason "im too black".

Animals have no issues breeding.

Alright, then just get on welfare like the rest of your people and stop blaming whitey for all of your problems in life.
We didn't make you a low IQ handicapped nigger OP.
God did.

>Do you genuinely believe I'm not a human being because I'm black?
I don't believe that.
>how come I can't blame being black for why I'm a failure?
You can. Even if you're a highly intelligent black person the deck is stacked heavily against you, because white people and society as a whole will always treat you like some common criminal.

Attached: 7f2ea8253561dfcb25f91f530bafd9b2.jpg (254x360, 19.78K)

bbbbut but but im not him

I guess I'm black then despite being a pale slav. We really are the niggers of Europe.

I just find black culture to be annoying, I don't hate black people per say.