Was it scripted?

Was it scripted?

Attached: 27oscars-will-chris-videoSixteenByNine3000-v5.jpg (3000x1688, 776.35K)

dunno why it would be. it makes will look really bad, and he still looks bad to me even though he "made a statement" about it. lot of people just straight up don't like him now.

It's just nigger drama. I don't know why anyone cares

It was unraveled, someone made him do it. He got paid to do it.

>dunno why it would be
yeah. the oscars have doing very well viewership wise for the past few years. it's not like they've been getting less and less viewers lately, and would want to have some stupid drama to attract more viewers going forward

who the fuck even CARES

Attached: file.png (515x573, 475.15K)

Seems like it
Will's anger seems genuine, although he is an actor
But chris's responses seem prepared

why would will agree to it? it makes him look horrible.

people are bored and are talking about dumb shit out of boredom. it's not going away in your lifetime. being the guy who goes WHO CARE LOL ON A GRAND SCALE. well nobody really cares that fucking much retard. it's internet small talk. i bet you make super enlightened threads all the time

>failing tv show gets huge ratings boost while the paradigm shifts to cuckold being normalized
I mean, it smells scripted to me, but what do I know.

Okay idiot that is one fair point to make but it is not a magic bullet for the argument. Counterpoint would be Ok the academy scripted the stunt, but not the le formal and respectable Oscar ceremony is like wrestlemania? That would have been a very calculated gamble for them and it still does not look good For them. Did they think it was entertaining? Did it further some political agenda?

Everyone with the exception of Chris looks like an asshole pretty much

WHY WOULD WILL AGREE TO IT?

Why would Chris agree to it? I do not see the logic in either of them

i cant believe the donkey from shrek slapped that other guy on live tv

>any attention is good attention
>they were paid
nobody in their right mind would commit an act of violence on national television if it wasn't scripted, and it would've escalated far more than it did
nothing these people do is genuine, they all have engineered personas
it's almost the same as asking why an actor would willingly portray someone unflatteringly violent in a movie
because it's their job

>nobody in their right mind
Will and his entire family are nuts.

it was scripted so far as to when his wife cheated on him, yes

God has a plan for everyone

>because it is their job
Okay let us pretend you are Will Smith and Chris rock and you are already wildly more successful, notable, and wealthier than anyone who works for the academy or produces the event

Who is paying who what?
Let us pretend you are Chris rock, not only a man but a proud black man. How much money do you take a scripted bitch slap on global televised event for?

If someone with a net worth of a third of a BILLION dollars assaulted you (a LITERAL crime), would you sue him?

If this wasn't staged, Rock just made a seven figure pay day via a lawsuit.

>t. asian-american manlet lawyer with 2 ivy league degrees

why wouldn't they?
they've amassed an incredible fortune that 99% of people could never match.
offer them just a little bit more money to get out of a crumbling industry doesn't seem far fetched at all. Much much much stranger things have happened throughout hollywood's history just to make an extra bit of cash and manipulate people.

I don't think it was staged. Any PR professional for Will would see this is a bad look from a mile away. He doesn't look tough at all, he looks weak and overly emotional.

I think 4th wave feminism has done a number on Will, he has to accept this open marriage otherwise he's a bigot and all this pressure is probably a lot for him. As a man that is pretty much ruled by the left and women, I can sympathize with him but also think he's a cuck for getting emotional and staying with a woman that bangs other dudes

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-01-27 01-56-46.png (876x483, 269.73K)