Why is the notion of a potential girlfriend that "had her fun in college" so off-putting as a man?

I've been somewhat successful, financially, as I've gotten older and older women have been snooping around trying to date. A lot of women I talk to have said, "Yeah, I've had my fun in my early 20's. But now I'm looking for Mr. Right; someone I can build a future with and is a good guy and provider... This kind of shit REALLY pisses me off when I hear it. I think where was MY fucking fun? huh? I guess it's just jealously? but I'm also disgusted by women that are smokers and whores with a lot of tattoos. Why do I feel this way?

Attached: downloadkyon.jpg (299x168, 6.22K)

Becoz ur getting chads blown out leftovers who have hit the wall and need betabuxx lol.

>Why do I feel this way?
Because it's perfectly reasonable and natural.

It is jealousy. youre scared you wont compare to what shes had in the past. alphas arent bothered because they know theyre just as good as the best she's had

youre terrified you wont be good enough thats why it bothers you

It's an indirect admit that she's both into genetically superior men, and that she considers sex a fun pass time than something intimate.
Thought experiment: if you "don't mind" that a woman has had previous partners, since it "didn't mean anything", why don't you allow her to have sex with other people while you're with her? She would be simply masturbating with other people. The sex doesn't mean anything to her and she still loves you. Time is of arbitrary relevance here, sex either matters or it doesn't.

This makes the most sense, thanks user. It's made me realize I see sex and a woman as a possession if you're in a relationship. She's still a person she's YOUR person and you own her in a non-traditional sense.

I would never buy things I value used and it's disgusting to know that another man's seed was pounding something that I could own. I don't think women see this the same way though because it seems to turn women on the more sexual partners a male has. That thought experiment was interesting.
I don't really care about competing with alphas but I do see her as a disgusting whore that I would never want to deal with. I know there are no virgins anymore and that's a thing of the past.

I don't see possessiveness as "you are my property" (some people are into that though), but more that you two belong to each other. It's one of the few real expressions of intimacy. I don't really see promiscuous women as disgusting, just that she doesn't belong to me and that I should find someone else. Unfortunately for whores, they like being objectified but also dislike the social stigma of being objectified. It's why these girls go on slippery slopes and end up with a body count of 50+ people. It's insane how validated they feel about having sex with someone yet not shamed for it. Of course, the person dicking her down won't shame her when he's getting his dick wet.

Yeah this, pretty much. It's a matter of exclusivity and honesty. If you really love someone, and she really loves you, she'd have to be willing to only have sex with you for the foreseeable future. Considering anyone else is just evil and degenerate behaviour.

Why the fuck would you date a 20+ year old whore? They're all used up, there is literally no point, you deserve better.

It's just sex hobbyism and being next in line for getting treated like a convenience. Only you're not even close to first choice, you're getting picked because you're a contrast.
That fucking sucks.
>Yeah if I met someone like you eight years ago I'd have told you to fuck off then gone home with a drug dealer.
If a woman ever said the settle down line to me, I'd shave her head and tape her to a lamppost.

Here is why: Never date a smoker as they are the most disgusting beings, most tatted people are mentally ill.

because it meant that she never really cared about you or has a high standard for people that she has sex with.

She's just there with you because it's convenient.

NO NO NO NO!! Dump her & cut off ties, that user just tried to get you into THE KEK ROUTE!! DO.NOT.FALL.FOR.IT!!!

>Scared
He sounded annoyed.

>This kind of shit REALLY pisses me off when I hear it.
You fucking knew this was coming. Come on. If you're posting here, there is a high degree of certainty that you would've already known women do this. Suddenly getting upset over the past because you're now desirable doesn't make sense.
>I think where was MY fucking fun? huh?
You were terminally online while everyone was out having fun. It's not too late to do it, but I think we both know you won't.
>I guess it's just jealously?
Nah, the frustration makes sense in some regard but you're taking it too personally.
>but I'm also disgusted by women that are smokers and whores with a lot of tattoos.
Never understood this mindset. Most of those girls are actually pretty reserved and will tell most guys to fuck off. I'd say most of those types that I've been with have the lowest body counts. I'm not talking about meme girl tier either. It's those "tradgirl" types you have to watch out for.
>Why do I feel this way?
You feel cheated. It's a sane reaction, but you either have to resign to the fact that you'll either be fucking 20 year olds until you're no longer desirable to them or settle down with a dumpster fire. Choice is yours bro. I know which path I chose.

Men aren't supposed to commit to women. The idea is absurd.

>Choice is yours bro
you are a woman.

Laugh in their fucking faces and tell them once a whore, always a whore, and you don't date whores
I guarantee you it'll be more fun than letting them into your life would be

>Why is the notion of a potential girlfriend that "had her fun in college" so off-putting as a man?
because of evolution

>getting upset over the past because you're now desirable doesn't make sense
it makes perfect sense because you have first hand experience that they're lying to you

>you goddamned chud! why wont you marry a prostitute!

lmao

>Why is the notion of a potential girlfriend that "had her fun in college" so off-putting as a man?
If it isn't offputting, why did you need to use an euphemism for it?