/cut/

Previous thread A general thread about self-harm and mental health

>How are you doing?

>When did you start cutting?

>What do you use?

>Have you ever tried to quit?

>Are you hopeful about your future?

Attached: Cutters General.jpg (1200x1200, 129.76K)

I'll start:
>>How are you doing?
Kind of good? Depression sometimes becomes so severe that I become manic, just laughing and tearing up.
A year ago
>What do you use?
Box cutter
Yes. I'm nearly a month clean
Weirdly, yes.
I don't why, but I've always felt like everything's gonna be fine.

Attached: Thread, START.png (640x837, 411.09K)

Where are the bois?

OGcutteranon, our father.
Butterflyanon
Hoonianon
Bpdhoonianon
LULZanon

Attached: 4 DA LULZ.jpg (790x492, 511.45K)

>>How are you doing?
Woke up late in the afternoon, I am a "heavy sleeper" albeit I don't sleep that well at all. Also had a bad dream, not a nightmare tho. My mother isn't happy as for the lack of help in the house my brother has, and somehow I am the one he is going to blame. All I did was saying to him that when he is not at work he could do few things and take example from pur father that still do chores after work at almost 60yo, and he blames me because he says that I only sleep and don't help. I stay up late at night and wake up late, but I feel like I'm helping because I move around the house almost the whole day when there's help needed. Nonetheless I'm anxious that my mother could kick my brother out of house, I don't want it to happen and I'm selfish because I depend on him.
TLDR: my mother isn't happy with my brother and I'm anxious because I don't handle well conflicts in general.
>>When did you start cutting?
Last december
>>What do you use?
Kitchen knife, trying a boxcutter
>>Have you ever tried to quit?
Not really
>>Are you hopeful about your future?
Yes I hope to die in the next few years, I can't handle myself and my life anymore. I wouldn't even be mad if I ever be to die, it's not like I have any goals, ambitions or desires. Just make it quick.

Attached: gUloPsF.jpg (2896x2896, 341.07K)

Probably would have been huge into self harm as a kid but it felt too feminine coded and presenting the image of a total faggot would have been unhelpful at the time.
How's it feel? Honestly. Is it something I could do while fapping?

>How's it feel?
meh
It's a destructive addiction that killed something inside me

Attached: b5b27b81-486d-49fe-94c8-55e1124eaead (1).jpg (1280x960, 161.09K)

You sound young, user.
What's your story?

>You sound young, user.
Nah I'm just a almost 23yo user, NEET/hikki/shut in.

trying to distract myself from things right now. gotta exercise sooner rather than later.

23 is so fucking young, you haven't been born yet.

Good move, bpdhoonianon.
Welcome back, I missed you.

Is it even possible to be in a relationship while cutting? My last bf really disliked my scars and thought they were ugly on someone cute. I tried to not cut so badly as well when together with him but I still relapsed a few times and I hate myself for it, which is one of the reasons he wanted to end things.
I can kind of understand him tho, it would make me really sad and anxious if he were hurting himself

wait which one is Hoonianon? A few anons use Hooni a lot.

Attached: Teh Hoon.jpg (800x900, 94.43K)

>23 is so fucking young, you haven't been born yet
Is that so?! I feel I've been alive for like forever...I can't...

>How are you doing?
Not great, can't get the motivation to do much. I was supposed to head back to my campus today but I just don't have any energy and I don't want to go back since even being there makes me anxious beyond belief.
A couple years ago
>What do you use?
boxcutter
A couple times
No, in truth I'm thinking about ending it before I hit twenty in a couple months, I'm pathetic as is I can't imagine living this life and not even having the excuse of being a teenager.

>I feel I've been alive for like forever
I, too, feel the same way, but we must remind ourselves of that fact lest we decay in the mind.

>not even having the excuse of being a teenager
This hit close to home, adulthood has been difficult. I miss being ignored because of my age.

>How are you doing?
Not great, I sprained my wrist.
When I was 17. I'm 24 now.
>What do you use?
Have used scissors, kitchen knife, razor blades. Prefer a box cutter.
Yes, my longest quit was 1 year 7 months.
Hell no. I can't think about next week without huge anxiety. "The future" doesn't exist to me.

Attached: chrollo.png (1310x737, 425.24K)

Understandable.
Of course the argument degenerated: now I'm the one blamed and being judged albeit they often told me they don't care what I do or think.
Such hypocrites. Why can't I die at will? Stupid brain chemicals.

>How are you doing?
Not good
6 years ago
>What do you use?
Boxcutter
Yeah but I failed
Not in the slightest

Attached: mmn.jpg (1280x2400, 308.75K)

>How are you doing?
alright right now, hoping it stays this way, first good day ive had in months
Freshman year of hs
>What do you use?
Xacto knife or box cutter
Yes, I quit for a month or so but a while went back to it after I had a panic attack. shit went bad after that
I don't even care, Ik every option is the same grey bullshit, hoping to be able to NEET before I an hero

Attached: 1648498304655.jpg (1448x2048, 427.46K)

I'm the user from way back if anyone remembers () that was afraid of cutting. Have lurked these past threads a lot. Been pushing myself into it more by cutting the top of my hand pretty shallow with a scissor (mostly just to get over the scary pain of cuts). Have bought gauze and anti disinfectant now, is there something else I should think about before hand? Only got scissors and kitchen knives tho, will probably get a box cutter eventually

Attached: 1648588390813.jpg (1644x2689, 1.12M)

>first good day ive had in months
Congrats man!

stop making cutting a part of your identity
its not cute or quirky its fucking cringe and attracts deranged groomers

First of all, don't cut, It's a disgusting habit that will do more harm than good.
Second of all, clip your nails you fucking Vampire.

I'm so fed up of people like you, today. If you don't understand, unless you are here to give a reasonable suggestion for people like use, just shut up. Please just shut up I'm so done with people like you.

please cut your nails

Attached: Down we go.png (300x300, 215.39K)

>stop making cutting a part of your identity
It's not, hence the anonymous nature of this website.
>its not cute or quirky
We know.
>its fucking cringe
Like I give a shit what you think.
>attracts deranged groomers
How retarded are you?

Attached: shampoo intructions roblox.jpg (387x300, 23.27K)

what i said is true and you need a fucking reality check, people have real problems and you complain about cutting yourself when 9/10 cutters are just fetishists, shut the fuck up dont make me laugh kid

>It's not, hence the anonymous nature of this website.
it is, hence why youre a tripfag in a general dumbass
>Like I give a shit what you think.
you need a fucking reality check
>>attracts deranged groomers
>How retarded are you?
then learn the hard way stupid faggot

I want to do harm that I deserve tho. Probably sounds edgy, sorry
>Second of all, clip your nails you fucking Vampire.
Sorry about that, I like painting them which is why I've kept them long so far. I understand if you think it's disgusting, should probably just cut them then

Oh shit! I know this guy.
HE was the guy in highschool that wore camo pants and talked like he lived through Iraq even though he shat his pants whenever he left his cul de sac.