1/3 of the year is over. What did you achieve so far?

1/3 of the year is over. What did you achieve so far?

How often do you lift? What about a girlfriend?

Attached: 1373736873002.jpg (1102x967, 252.75K)

1/4, you mean. Three complete months out of twelve.

>how often do you lift
5 out of any 7 day period
>what about a girlfriend
We broke up in December and I do not miss that bitch

I gained some pounds from beer

>What did you achieve so far?
I slightly improved my English by shitposting and watching movies and series in English.
>How often do you lift?
I go jogging sometimes.
>What about a girlfriend?
I don't care. I never did.

joined a gym
changed my mindset on a lot of things
got out of toxic online relationship
a job hunting machine
set multiple goals
get out of the house more
get out of my room more
took on more responsibility
try to force myself to enjoy things
try to get sober
try to not be a ghost on social media (failing)
dont be negative about hardships
be nicer to annoying ass mom (failing)
start new job soon
move out soon, sell my mom's house, we part ways.
i'll be reinvented by age 25

25% increase on my private holdings. I'm gucci bby.

pretty good so far:

I'm now on my final semester of uni and close to graduating

I've recently met a nice cute goth chick that I'm close friends with and is someone who I can relate to

Attached: pepe_agrees.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

>getting in shape
between my job and the walk to and from I clock roughly 12km or 7.5mi of power walking, 3-4 days every week. My cardio has improved immensely and I simply do not run out of breath anymore, nor do I get a burning sensation in my chest after intense exercise. I feel very fit.
>eating better
I have devised a simple, healthy meal plan. It is rapidly becoming unaffordable, but the benefits are obvious. I will continue as long as my poverty-line income permits me to. I don't eat junk and drink lots of water.
>quit smoking cold turkey
1.5-2 packs per day chain smoker to absolutely nothing. It's been roughly 5 months since I quit.
>gf
Human warmth & intimacy is nice but I have come to the final conclusion that it is not necessary. Modern dating is a joke and I will only honk at it. I will turn myself into something I can be proud of and use my newfound stature to make life more enjoyable and fulfilling for myself. This is my mission. I hold no ill will.
>music & art
I have committed to producing pixel art on a regular basis. I have dedicated nearly 700 hours in a matter of 2 months to this and learned much. I have gone from neophyte to novice very rapidly and it seems I have a knack for it, although I will not share it here for obvious reasons. I have also snagged a few small commissions for both general artwork and album art for a literal who band. Social media is truly disgusting though, and I doubt I will continue using it for long. I may be better off just continuing to do it and not giving a shit about "sharing" it.
>driving
I fucking hate driving and had planned to practice with a friend's vehicle but it has now become unfeasible, partly due to gas prices and his financial situation and partly because insurance rates have also gone up. I would not be able to afford a vehicle, in any case. This is on hold.

I feel marked improvement and will continue the struggle because it is worth it.

Attached: 1647014495571.jpg (1237x1309, 79.32K)

Someone is doing something right over here

I'm close to finishing my second college class for this year, started my cut this march to get shredded and got a new PC
>How often do you lift?
Everyday, because I like to pump iron
>What about girlfriend?
We broke up last November, thank god because that bitch had attachment issues and was fat

Attached: 5638836854.png (1383x1036, 1.16M)

Overcame a phase of addiction-avoidance-depression.

Improved my work out and gained a couple kg.

Started a 2 years course which forced me into a close environment where I didn't know anyone so it made me improve social skills and social anxiety, even if they are still shit.

Acquired more healthy mentality and learnt things about myself.

Well I got a girlfriend so far, need to figure out how to do the other stuff though.

>1/3 of the year is over. What did you achieve so far?
Absolutely nothing. Not every month or day needs to be achieving something. Sometimes you can just do nothing. As nature intended

Nothing
Never, I want to ride my bike but its freezing half the year and my parents gave me a car, so i just go back and forth from work to home, overdose on bad food and wish to just die or win a lotto jackpot, my life has been a downward spiral for me for the last 20 years, I'm khv, nearing 40 and my hair is turning white, I wish I could just die or miraculously become powerful so I can be effectively cruel like everybody else

I've played:
RE3
RE4
RE Revelations
God of War
Mafia
Batman Arkham Knight
for the first time and some other games a 2nd or 3rd time. Other than that, not much.

>>quit smoking cold turkey
teach me sensei

>miraculously become powerful so I can be effectively cruel like everybody else
I often daydream about getting DBZ-like powers. Bullets or nukes couldn't even touch me. I would just blast people with ki blasts for fun and basically rule the entire earth with an iron fist.

Attached: 1372390830996.png (698x658, 75.7K)

Watched 6 episodes of 24 episode anime series and beat first level of old game. Feeling good bros.

based and homelanderpilled

Attached: cbe0dc0ac698d65d-600x338.jpg (600x338, 48.84K)

Absolutely nothing. This has been a HORRIBLE fucking year for me so far. There's a railroad behind my apartment and I'm either going to take a nap on them or use what's left in my bank account to buy a strong rope. I'm just about done with this shit life. It will never get better.

i became jobless, lost interest in doing anything outside of my room, stopped doing workouts, i dont really chat with online "friends" anymore, lost all ideology i dont have really any aims and dont feel any sense in anything anymore, the small feeled connection to god is lost, i started to feel that god dosent exist. but i feel a inner peace in me and i started to dream again at night, it feels like i am having a life in my dreams.

all i've done is play vidya coz i'm still sick
no uni work
no social life
definitely no girlfriend
i do try and lift often so thanks for reminding me

Since December of last year, I've been improving my diet, actually cooking and not getting takeaway. For the past two weeks or so I've been regularly exercising, I hope I can keep it up.

And that's about it. I haven't left the house, I've not spoken to anyone. I don't even play games anymore, I gain no enjoyment from them. Sadly this is quite a good year for me so far, and it's still basically nothing. I don't want to fall into a pit of despair, I should be happy I'm doing something even if it is relatively minor, but it's so hard. There used to be a time where I could see some sort of path in front of me, a way out, but it's all but faded to nothingness now.