How do you guys and gals even get drugs? I don't have friends so I don't really know someone who sells...

How do you guys and gals even get drugs? I don't have friends so I don't really know someone who sells. I'm sure a lot of you don't have friends too but still get your hands on them. Things are getting worse and worse, I want to at least try something like lsd or meth before thinking of killing myself.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9.2K)

The internet where every rational person gets their drugs

I suck a dealer's cock for it

If you have no irl contacts then your only choice is the dark web. Assuming you get the chance, I highly recommend shrooms. It will completely change your perspective.

use the internet dummy. it's not that hard, if you can browse Any Forums you can buy drugs with just a little bit of research. if you're in canada, you don't even need to use the darknet, just buy mushrooms or lsd on the web.

I still know a couple people from highschool and from doing music. I literally get drugs all the time for free because i can wank over jazz scales. Being a musician is one of the few ways to have a half fulfilling neet lyfe. I am kind of knowledgeable about legal drugs though.

If you want to try acid you can do morning glory or Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds in a pinch. They are LSA technically and with a little chemistry know how you can turn that into LSZ. Also shroom grow kits are a thing.

For meth you just have to know a bunch of shitty people. You should do adderal or coke instead though. You can try benzedrex or whattever. You know the on the road benny and the jets shit. You can still get it and its a legal amphetamine.

For ope you basically just need to know a dealer and ask what else they can get. You can order it off the deepweb . Also kratom is alright. The red bali or borneo is my favorite. Its a step above codiene which is the most worthless substance there is. I always trade my codiene for something else cause even CWE doesnt help.

If you can you should absolutely get oxy off the deep web. Holy fuck oxy is magical. I remember i had a bottle of that shit and just grinded out my smithing in OSRS to like 90 while nodding off in the blast furnace. Oxy makes everything alright. I gave up almost everything in my life to get high on shitty opiates. They are amazing.

Thank you for the informative info.

I remember when this board actively hated women. Now we get fags asking for advice and opinions from females. Fucking disgrace.

user this is a thread about drugs. please don't tell me you think op is a woman because they posted an anime girl.

>If you want to try acid you can do morning glory or Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds in a pinch. They are LSA technically and with a little chemistry know how you can turn that into LSZ
don't bother with this, LSA is kind of shitty. You can buy real acid online, and if you're someone who's paranoid about getting caught, lsd is so hard to detect that it's a non-issue. I second growing shrooms though, if you prefer not to buy them outright anyway, the spores are totally legal in most places.

>and gals

White people buy their drugs online. Been doing it for nearly a decade now.

Move to a goddamn legal state if you're talking about weed

Attached: 1647979421949.jpg (400x478, 95.91K)

>gals
Wrong board

go dark web but try to minimise the paper trail. use localmonero. over in australia we have "cash at atm" which allows you to pay by giving the guy a one-time code he can enter into an ATM and get cash. it just shows up as a withdrawal to the bank.
LSD and amphetamines are probably the best two things you can try imo. It will probably dissuade you from any suicidal thoughts. do practice restraint and don't speed too often or too hard because its not sustainable.

I use gals for everything. I really hate women so don't worry about it.

dark web
friends
prescription shopping
grandma
synthesizing your own drugs (not that hard)

Attached: 1531588898314.gif (914x1091, 30.43K)

Buying from dark web tips to minimize risk:
>Use a VPN that doesnt store your data
>Use Monero currency
>Use a market that has you use PGP encryption
>Don't buy internationally so that your package doesn't go through customs
>Use your real name and address because anything out of the ordinary is a red flag.

LSD Saved my life. I would probably committed suicide by now if i hadn't started doing it. Now I take it every 2 weeks at least.

>lsd or meth
Two totally different things. No comment on the LSD but don't do the meth. Just don't.

yeah, I don't understand the drug-virgins who think hippy shit like pot & acid is in the same league as fucking meth, or heroin is another one I see a lot. DARE education really did a number on these fuckers. OP, don't take meth. if you really want uppers at least start with adderall or something and see how you react.

Well since you say it's bad idea, I guess it is. Only lsd then. Well someone said shrooms are good too so only lsd and shrooms then.

>start with adderall or something and see how you react.
Thank God people on this board understand that there's a difference between amphetamines and methamphetamine. The number of people I've encountered who said they were the same thing is staggering. Back when I used meth, addies were an emergency, weak af, when I couldn't get ahold of the real thing.