What's the most desperate thing you've done to try and get with your oneitis (or just crush in general)?

What's the most desperate thing you've done to try and get with your oneitis (or just crush in general)?

Attached: =D.jpg (562x571, 54.79K)

Stop using the word desperate. Normies are so fucking evil it's unreal.

daydream harder

i don't think i've ever had a oneitis or crush

well i did, once, in elementary - high school but she turned into a mega thot to the point where it kinda just demolished whatever pure thoughts i had about her. so now i just drift in a world where i'd never find a girl just as attractive as her. she was beautiful and her voice was too. that's the end of that.

Not done it yet but I'm planning on offering her thousands to have sex and sleep with me

I cut a heart into my leg and showed it to her. I would have cut her name into my chest but she said she wanted to do it herself

>start chatting with a girl using a burner alt account
>Chat with her and every day
>As my alt mention that irl me likes her
>Start talking myself up
>Be matchmaker for myself and pretend to relay messages between me and girl
>Make myself seem interested but aloof
>Start chatting girl with my real account and say that my friend the alt account said she really liked me
>End up fucking her
>She sometimes mentioned how she's so happy the alt introduced us and would mention he disappeared after we had met irl

nothing particularly creepy
just tried over and over again to just hang out with her
never really persuaded her just asked her to grab some coffee after school and similar things
took me 4 years to realize that chasing after some mediocre pussy so desperately is the worst thing you can do to yourself

worst thing is i don't even find girls attractive unless they remind me of her

Attached: 1646588721693.jpg (750x933, 166.5K)

Did I touch a nerve? It's okay user you can tell us, we've all been desperate before.
Me neither. Just this one girl irl and a few online.
Are you saving up for it or?
>she said she wanted to do it herself
Did she?
Probably LARP but still kinda funny to think about.

I'm a bit of a richfag so I have the money. Just too scared to offer her it but I don't think I'll ever be able to get over her if I don't have sex with her at least once in my life

>Did she?
No she fucking ghosted me 4 months later
It's been 4 years and I'm still not over it

Watched multiple series she likes just so we can talk about them, eventhough I dont watch series usually. Did lots of pathetic shit like cooking a nice meal she could eat (she has tons of intolerances so there's barely anything she can eat) and send her a Snap of it, just to show that I care about her. I still cringe when I think about how delusional I was, I really thought she might like me. I was her simp pet and I was so fucking delusional I thought we're about to become a couple. Thank god I finally managed to ghost her.

I attempted suicide when she left me. I stalked her a while after that. Threatening to kill myself was probably the most evil thing I've done to another human being. I know she doesn't forgive me and the best thing I can do is leave her good and well alone. I keep getting advertisements for "lost love rekindling psychics" and other pathetic stuff. I miss her so much every day but I won't try to win her back with spiritual stuff. That seems immoral.

I became a surrogate for him and his gf, knowing I could never be with him, but it was at least the illusion of being with him.

Based chad makes femcel watch from the sideline kek

Why are you keking it's not funny

It is funny to me but each to their own

At least you've got money going for you.
Probably for the best. You know what they say about sticking your dick in crazy.
>Watched multiple series she likes just so we can talk about them
Many such cases
Should've aborted it to spite them.
It's kinda funny

Please neck yourself. People who threaten to kill themselves are so annoying.

>Probably for the best. You know what they say about sticking your dick in crazy.
I'm crazy too tho I was excited for her to cut her name in my chest
We were made for each other

Sent 3~4 needy messages after she left our uni for a studying program. She left me on "delivered", but I've seen she read everything 8 months later on a Valentine's week, which surprised me, but no reply.

After that, I sent her nothing for 2 years until earlier this month. She still haven't replied, but I can't know if she read because she privacy'd her entire profile on WhatsApp - dunno if she removed "read receipts".

I could see her online last month, so she hadn't delete me from her contacts. Dunno since last message, though. She could not have seen my message; seen and ignored; blocked me. Maybe she simply haven't been entering for weeks and my message is buried, but I doubt it.

Attached: perfect blue.png (178x163, 35.74K)

HOLY SHIT THAT WOMAN DOESN'T HAVE BOTTOM TEETH

I tried, man. If I was supposed to die then I'd be dead already. It's not like I'm proud of it. I was a kid.