Another day of waking up with ZERO reason to live because I am a severely balding 21 year old

Another day of waking up with ZERO reason to live because I am a severely balding 21 year old

Attached: D58194D8-C92A-48A0-9A1E-4148616C8E4F.png (540x337, 291.01K)

Guy on the right looks fine

you have body dysmorphic disorder

Is shaving the pedo stache but letting the rest of the facial hair grow a good look? Particularly if you cant grow a beard?
I might do that.

Better to go full skinhead instead of just clutching on to the lessening amount of hair you have. I went full bald when I was 16 just for shits and giggles, surprisingly liked it so I might just go full bald when the time comes too.
bald is bold.

Go bald, become bold.

I don't want to look "fine" or passable. I want to look good. I want to look young and aesthetic. I want cute, artsy girls to look at me and FEEL something. I want them to play with my hair and call me cute. I don't want to be bald. I just don't. I fucking hate it. I hate this identity. I hate this fucking life.

Attached: 9DE6B427-5B63-41A3-BDDD-39E5F1A2F46B.jpg (564x700, 134.31K)

>he's never experienced this
>he's also never experienced this bald
nah, lather my shit up f a m. head massages are fucking cash bald. way better than smelling your hair hours later and catching the funky ass oils she raked across your scalp. your mindset is too limiting. there is a reason you're ngmi in this regard.
t. baldetto teh pussy crusher

I have a full head of hair and I shave it down to the scalp every week. I don't understand people who complain about balding.

So get on fin and minox.

I deeply understand this form of suffering. Bonus feel:
>no matter what aesthetic was part of your identity and you wanted to go for before, you are now "the bald guy" because your genetics said so
>you only get to have one hairstyle for the rest of your life if you want to look boring rather than hideous: close-buzzed or clean-shaven head

Girls can't find you pretty and aesthetic bald. I like artsy skinny pale girls who like artsy aesthetic shaggy hair boys. That's all I want to be.

Attached: 95632B9E-A2CA-4DA7-BB12-4A3010A51BAC.jpg (1280x720, 126.16K)

The game was rigged from the beginning

Attached: screencapture-archived-moe-b-thread-865300587.png (1321x296, 143.5K)

>projecting what you want out of a man onto women
have you considered that you're an actual faggot and you're self-inserting as the woman? there's no reason to be hung up on this.

OP is fembrained. Just take estrogen.
Your hair will come back

This is the correct answer

OP is gay

I do self insert but I'm not sexually attracted to men at all. I do want to be sexualized and loved in a specific way though. If a girl likes bald men we are incompatible in my mind despite me being bald. She has an aesthetic defect so large it's untenable. I couldn't understand her.

Attached: B0FE03CB-BCB6-4A07-BE02-BDB3061DF354.jpg (828x1028, 182.64K)

>I do self insert

Attached: 1645645716819.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

Does everyone not? It's important to me to imagine how I'm perceived. That's just basic empathy in my mind.

Felt 100%. Being stuck in this one box is hell. I feel like someone turned down the saturation slider of my life all the way down.

If you're that self conscious about it get an expensive toupee. Sure it's another filter for some women but most women DGAF. Bald men have more test, women like high test men.

It's actually a good thing.

I would get a toupee but unfortunately I have dupa hair loss so my back and sides are pretty fucked too. My only option is a full cap hair piece like pic related, which just feels pathetic and sad to me - and I cant imagine a girl being genuinely attracted to me with this glued on my head.

Attached: C9381502-8CA0-4501-AFC4-50F1DFD382D3.jpg (268x640, 31.48K)