ITT: Visit a tranny subreddit and return with the most ridiculous shit you can find

ITT: Visit a tranny subreddit and return with the most ridiculous shit you can find

Attached: Screenshot_20220329-173746.jpg (1080x1755, 529.86K)

I would let her cum in my ass

Nah. I'd rather just leave them to their own devices. Wish they'd do the same.

looks like s(he) already came all over that mirror.

>my friends forgot I was ever a man
>that
Yeah, I don't think so, buddy.

That man is much bigger than I am. Are we sure he's taking estrogen and not trenbolone?

I don't know if this is random or not but to me it seems like a lot of these trans/non-binary people tend to either be super emotionally toxic. They like to put up a front of being PC and make a huge effort to publicly show that they are on the "correct side of politics' but then behind closed doors they are abusive. I've heard stories from people I know saying how toxic these people are behind closed doors. Anyone else notice that they can be bitchy and holier than thou a lot of the time?

People who are usually very loud about that kind of stuff on social media tend to have so many skeletons in their closet - it's like they're trying TOO hard to project how not-toxic they are.

Same goes for women who are into overly cute-sy shit like Hello Kitty and Sanrio. They end up being toxic pieces of shit

It's because society sees them as the worst of the worst. Straight white men. So they have to do something to correct for this. Usually a women will just dye her hair or claim to be lesbian or bisexual. For these weak men, they need to be trans.

Don't forget to post cis women and asking if you pass?

this thread has potential
how is this not an original comment

Honestly, this is super based. Even if they are 99% sure you're a troll it still eats at them.

Estradiol also causes brain fog and results in a lot of weird shit typed up that never goes anywhere. Or, even worse, social interactions that quickly devolve into everyone's attention diverting away from the tranny because they end up angrily spouting word salad.

Sorry, hon, life isn't a D&D campaign where you get to reroll your character if you're not happy with it. This is real life, you're a dude, and Hogwarts is never sending you an owl confirming otherwise. Suck it up and accept the challenges like a real person worthy of respect.

From the transpassing sub. Fucking lol. Pretty sure the only 1 passing girl on that sub is a bio female trolling the sad troons.

Attached: bi8rwrkhiaq81.png (640x853, 931.74K)

Why do incels think that "turning themselves into the gf" will somehow work? If you're not pretty as a male, you'll never look good as a "female". Get fucking real, ugly trash.

Christ what a goblin. the hubris to think that they pass. and a telltale sign of a troon is their inability to put makeup on without looking like a clown.

Why did leftoids choose trannies to be their hill to die on?
In real life they're a tiny minority of mentally ill weirdos who we could all just ignore if we wanted to
but leftoids insist we change the definition of words and society itself to accommodate them

makes no sense to me

this image always makes me laugh
you shall not pass

Attached: tranniesbtfo.jpg (1241x2208, 592.92K)

thats literally disgusting, idk why they try it if they over 18, the only way a troon can pass is if they are groomed by they family and the doctors otherwise they all just end up looking like that pic related freak

I urge anyone considering trooning out to visit /r/transpassing. This is the future you're thinking of subjecting yourself to. Ask yourself: is it worth it? And think long and hard on it.

trannys are ALWAYS coomers